Rancid Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Ahhh good to be back. I finally did another banner after 5 monthes, what you guys think?[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 [color=indigo]Well we know Ginny will like it, lol. It's.... different from what you previously had. Don't know quite what to make of it. :p[/color]
Sara Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 Indeed...I saw it at the bottom of your posts, scrolling through a thread, and thought Ginny had posted. I would do [i]something[/i] with the text. It seems...very flat, and out-of-place.
GinnyLyn Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 *squeals happily* AURON!!! Auronauronauron!!! Auron: :therock: Yevon have mercy, what did I do to deserve this?! Mmm, yeah, text weird, but piccie GOOD! Text white, hard to see...Auron GOOD! Auron: Knock it off already! Size good, but the text [i]is[/i] getting lost in there. Depending on the program, pop a shadow on the text, if you can. The easiest way is to make a black colored version of the text, then move it behind the white text. Auron! ^^ Auron: ....
Rancid Posted September 28, 2002 Author Posted September 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Hoorah, another. I couldn't do the text because my photoshop is acting up again, grrrrrr.[/COLOR]
Rancid Posted September 29, 2002 Author Posted September 29, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Here's a even better one, anyways, tell me what you think.[/COLOR]
Juu Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I personally like the first one... ^^' Although you should add in some sort of text... ^^; But that's just me. ^_-[/color] [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 SEPHY! (Did I mention that Sephiroth is one of my [i]other[/i] (past) obsessions?) I've seen the pic for the second one, so it's...ok. The first one is awesome though, I've saved that little sucker to my hard drive. I'm debating if it needs text or not, you don't really want to destroy the effect it has.
Rancid Posted September 29, 2002 Author Posted September 29, 2002 [color=blue] Seriously? It has an [i]effect[/i]? Ginny if you wouldn't mind could you possibly slab some text on that?[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now