Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pen Sketch (bored in RE -.- )


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I tend to sketch a heap in ballpoint black pen, hate using pencil...too light and bright, tends not to colour what I want it to colour...

*Rate it, whatever, give me your honest opinion, I can take flakk, but be warned...I can throw it just as well :devil:
Posted
It's . . . interesting. -->Don't worry, standard reply. I would use fascinating on you, but I just don't feel like it yet.

Do you really get [I]that[/I] bored?

. . . take that as a compliment.

~!*Sere & Co.*!~
Posted
Well, when Father Mc Cormac isn't in a massive debate/conflict with TheUnholyNewt, things do tend to get a bit boring yes.

Unless of course he makes a mass generalisation about religion that bothers me and causes me to make some massive statement that silences the class.

*cough*

I will say no more..go ask TheUnholyNewt if you wish to know more about our exploits lol
Posted
Father . . . Catholic school? Wow. Fun. Since I just consider meself a plain Christian, then, yeah, I can see where doodling might come in. (Pre-AP) History is my doodling hour . . .

Silencing the class? Geez.
Posted
Yeah, that image has been shrunk a bit...I would stick up a bigger one but I can't find the original book...I think I left it in my locker at school -.-

-----

Well it seems everyone likes the wings, good to know I got something right :D
Posted
[color=blue][size=1] ...ahh...I've heard of those debates. I'm absolutely Lime with envy...most of the time I just sit there and do nothing, [i]our[/i] teacher is usually talking to the football team(he coaches them) about the Simpsons. Can you guesss who I've got?

Religion is my doodle hour, too. And that Study period we have to have...and history when I'm in the library...and Drama...and German...and English, too...and Maths...and Science. But other than that...:rolleyes:


Anyway, back on subject. I like it. And if you turn it upside down, it looks like an alien with a bird-house hat. :p Its good. I like the wings.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...