OtakuBoards

Legend Of Dragoon i need HELP on it!

DimondFlame

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol wait till you get to the last move on the characters... dart and the kings get complicated... but fun... and ez anymore... i have all the chars moves maxed out along w/ all there final dragoon level... shanna/that other chick were hard to get thou cause she has no moves lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea sumfin like that... and u get the purple guys stone after you beat him... hehe haha hehe haha hint lol... and um... kongol... keep killing him lol he keeps coming back and back and back[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
It shouldn't be that hard. I've won the game once. Now i'm playing it for fun. All it needs is determination and patient. I'm currently having fun with Madness Hero. I've made an oath to become the best in the family! (I have two sisters and a brother, all of them have also won the game.)

• 6 months later...
A very easy way to beat many enemies is to "special", this is done by getting all the characters in your party all the way up on their spirit gauge (when their gauge is blinking), when this happens, you will see the special icon, use this with the person you have the highest dragoon level, all your characters will transform, but the background will be different. This changes nothing except for the person who executed the special, always use the D-Attack with that character in the funky bacground because you don't have to get the perfect, it does it for you. But when that character runs out of spirit the background is lost.

P.S. I'm fighting Haschels' former pupil Gehrich, he's pretty hard and I can't beat him, anyone have any tips for me besides level up

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B]

P.S. I'm fighting Haschels' former pupil Gehrich, he's pretty hard and I can't beat him, anyone have any tips for me besides level up [/B][/QUOTE]

Here's a strategy that you can use to defeat Gehirch and Mappi(sp).

[B]Take out Mappi first; he can use an instant death attack on any party member, plus he is very fast. Have Al use his trusty Gust of Wind Dance on Gehrich. If you have some light magic use it on Mappi, get rid of him and this battle won't be so tough. Hit Gehrich hard and fast. Heis pretty powerful having Haschel turn into a Dragoon is a good idea since this boss seems to be suspect to Haschel's Dragoon additions.

You don't necessarily have to become a Dragoon in this battle though, unless you want Shana/Rose's healing spells or Albert's Rose Storm defensive spell. Albert's Wind-elemental spells can be helpful against Gehrich, or Shana's Light-elemental Star Children would be effective against Mappi. Of course, it's your choice.[/B]

And now, I'm going to close this thread, because it's old as dirt, the original guy who made it probably doesn't need any help now, and Single H hasn't posted in a couple months, so he probably won't be answering any questions (heck, he posted that advice in September). I advise anyone who brings posts back to do so intelligently.

Thread Closed.