OtakuBoards

"Grill the Christian"

Dan L

This is something I've heard about that people have done in universities all over the U.K. I know that there are a few Christians besides me on the boards, so maybe they'd like to join in on the response side. The idea is this:

1- Basically, you ask any question you like and we (the Christians) answer them

2- This is not a religious debate in terms of "is there a God or not", but more of a questions about viewpoints, as in "what do you think about this", "Why do you think your God allows this", and "Why do you think this", sorts of questions. I'm not looking for a heated debate about whether God exists or not, because they usually turn nasty

3- I know it's called 'grill the Christian', but I don't mean that to exclude other religions, if you want to express a viewpoint on a question. However, lets try not to start inter-religion arguments (that goes for us too)

OK.. let's begin..

No offense, but if I wanted to know anything about any religion, I'm not gonna ask a kid, or anyone who isn't at least running a church. I don't trust kids and religion because they almost never understand it to the full extent it's meant to be.... hell even adults never understand it like it should be, thats why we have the Christian Coallition.... bunch of idiots who don't know their own religion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]No offense, but if I wanted to know anything about any religion, I'm not gonna ask a kid, or anyone who isn't at least running a church. I don't trust kids and religion because they almost never understand it to the full extent it's meant to be.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahem. *clears throat*

:p

[color=red] If someone wants to learn about their religon, it shouldn't be here. Anyways, I think this will turn into much argument and other nonsense that isn't worth anyone's time. Also many teens are at a time in their lives when religion is the least thing upon their minds. So I will close this. [/color]