Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pamela Anderson & Ren & Stimpy


Recommended Posts

Posted
"The New" TNN (which is crazily enough The New The National Network) is planning to create a line-up of all-new mature animated series.

One of these animated series will be new episodes of Ren & Stimpy. If you ever watched the show on Nickelodeon, you might remember how (what's the word?) "filthy" it was. Well, now that adult cartoons have [i]finally[/i] caught on in North America, the creator of television's most disgusting rat-faced, mosquito-looking dog and simple-minded cat is bringing the show back with more raunching material than ever before.

Be afraid.


That's still not as strange as Pamela Anderson's new animated series (made by Stan Lee and Marvel) "Stripperela." By night: an exotic dancer. By later that night: an exotic dancer who fights crime. The show will have a cast of ridiculously odd villains, like a [i]very[/i] cheap master criminal who steals change from the bank and cubic zirconias instead of diamond.

Be very afraid.

These shows (plus many more) are set to fondle and attack television screens in 2003.
Posted
I've heard of Stripperella. Stan Lee is trying bit too hard these days to prove that he still has the creativity he once had all those years ago. Stripperella is supposed to be the first new show of his new Production Company. Weird huh?

I used to like Ren and Stimpy back in the days but now I can't stand the incrediby gross-out humor. I'm not that big on that type of humor.
Posted
Well I must say I am very happy about Ren and Stimpy returning. I wouldn't mind Rocco's Modern Life either. What other show had an episode about a dog trying to have sex with a mop? I think just Rocco lol.

I've heard of Stripperella... but it sounded so forced that I never bothered checking it out. Pam should just stick to crap like VIP, which has new episodes stuck into Saturday afternoons when no one watches TV.

They should really try to pursue some of the primetime cartoons FOX cancelled too... I know they would do well if advertised properly.
Posted
Sorry, but if any cartoon were to return, I would prefer Action Man to Ren and Stimpy. I hated that show a long time ago, and oddly enough, my opinion hasn't changed. I would love if they put on the new episodes of something like Angry Beavers. I don't mind Rocco's Modern Life, but honestly Ren and Stimpy?
Posted
Yeah talk about it, we are certainly a bag of mixed nuts. I haven't seen any of them for a while, stupid ABC doesn't put on any good cartoons anymore. I think, though, when it comes to cartoons, the people who have mastered the art are Looney Toones (sp?) They are brilliant. Marvin the Martian and Bugs Bunny, who could say no?
Posted
Bash Ren & Stimpy all you want, but not Angry Beavers! That was my show! I'll never stop laughing at that one all-Spanish episode with the badly translated subtitles.

Norb: Bueno!
Trans: Groovy!
Posted
Aren't they showing Ren and Stimpy on VH1? I'm sort of glad that it's coming back. I don't really remember it much, but I remember the Happy Happy, Joy Joy song. My brother's friend gave us a cd with that song on it. I also liked the Angry Beavers and Rocko's Modern Life, but I haven't seen them in a long time.
Posted
Stan Lee does rock the house. And the name Stripperela is quite appealing, but bringing back Ren & Stimpy is really gonna kick. Nothin beats the twisted mofoin' cartoon shows! :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]yeah and well its pam...oh yes! [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that...


And I love the angry beavers...hehe....Norm is cool. And yes I loved the Spanish episode as well. I wish they would make a animated series with Trish Stratus from WWE...grrrrrr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...