Guest cloricus Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 Looks cool, one question; if there is nothing else, what is the something that is the only thing? -Lord Epssy
Ravenstorture Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic] What do you think it is? Isn't it obvious? Here is another one, this one took a while... [/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 You know if you look at my banner through the corner of your eye's it moves, it looks really cool. -Lord Epssy
Guest cloricus Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Well I thought I would do a new banner and since I haven't had the net (and still don't) I'll take this chance to upload it. I'm sorry if the words are wrong I haven't done *** since year seven and I decided to forget what ever I had learnt over the time because we were forced to learn it. So not my fault if my memory fails me. I got the font from some odd place but it looks okay for what it has to do. [Edited - Word] Why was the word "J a p" blanked out? [/Edited] -Lord Epssy
Dan L Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 I like that latest one... more specifically, I like the whole black/white contrast you've got going there..
Ravenstorture Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Wow, startlingly familiar.... want an avatar to go with it? [/color][/font]
Guest cloricus Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Yeah okay... But does this mean you are knocking the chicken killer one? :P -Lord Epssy - The "ONLY" Chicken Killer...
Lilac oranges Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 heres my 1st banner, what do you think?
The Harlequin Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Things like this are always better! Death to all small fluffy animals, preferably by sacrafice to debased voodoo gods![/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I must say the only word I can think of is stolen. Your banners are normally "different" and original. Not insulting you I just think this is below your normal standard. The text is okay and the background is copied and pasted so I would give it a 2/10 for the cool text. (Which Raven had before.) -Lord Epssy
Ravenstorture Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Coming from Edward, who put absolutely no effort at all into his latest banner, I think you can ignore that. Vicy, your banner is excellent for your first - mine was shocking. I will do you one if you like, just PM me for the details. Eddie, who ever said you aren't allowed to use a font someone else has used? And no one else [i]has[/i] used it yet, I made one for you with it and you threw it in my face. Harlequin, I love your latest banner, it is amazing and I love you. Vicy, Alison will be annoyed when she sees that you have stolen her confused milk. [/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 I am going to ask for that post to be removed Raven. What I said in my post was true and I never asked for a comparison. -Lord Epssy
Lilac oranges Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 just like to say that 'confused milk' is not alisons, it is the product of a conversation, in english bettween mark,tim,alison and myself....and even if it was alisons i don't think she'd mind me using it :)
Ravenstorture Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=gothic]The fact that the phrase itself exists is cause for concern. Cold, cold, cold, cold, shoot bertoldi for good reason... And I never asked for an armpit, but I got two nevertheless. [/font][/color]
Lilac oranges Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 theres a story behind it....a confuzzled cat jumped on a cow wich was in a bubble, breaking the bubble confuzzling the cow causeing it to produce confused milk. i think now due to the over use of the words confused and confuzzled in that sentence that theres a couple of versions of the story... but the basic msg of it is don't let confuzzled cats burst the bubbles of cows if you don't want confused milk
Guest cloricus Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Um this is my art work thread and all and it's being polluted but I thought it was "Cold, cold, cold, cold, hit bertoldi for no reason..." instead of what you put luci...? Hmm oh well, back to putting crappy art work up. :P [rant] YEAH AND YOU ALL HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT AS WELL - YEAH YOU TAKE THAT!!! [/rant] -Lord 'Weirdo in your Fridge' Epssy
Lilac oranges Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 can anyone tell me how to do the moving text thing? and is their anyway to create your own text? as in not your basic ABC thing...
Guest cloricus Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 Just putting this up. BTW does this break any copyright laws by using this? :therock: -Lord EpSsy
Schrat Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 lol the windows 95 one is great, And i dont think it breaks any laws, plus how would they find out......
Guest cloricus Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 No what happened was I had a CNNNN picture in there and when I came to put that one up I didn't want to post so I just edited the post and re-uploaded that one there. But I like that error to... hehehe... You know you can make any error you like in vb... (And AHEM guess what my dad got while ago, error making time for me... :D) What?s everyone think of the butterfly one?
The Harlequin Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Personally, I think it is somewhat ironic that the best banner Cloricus ever made (which still isn't saying much), is one he made for someone else. Interesting, no... As for the Windows thing, if they ask, just ask them if they've never told Windows to go to hell. Then ask the judge if he knows what the time is. When he answers yes, say that you rest your case. It will work! I swear![/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 What's that a complement from Harlequin... Thanks I guess.... :P By the way I consider this one of the best ones I've made... (Which you are still welcome to Liam? :D)
The Harlequin Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]You consider that one of the best you've ever made why?[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now