Guest cloricus Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 No I just like saying it. I take it you don't like it?
Guest cloricus Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 New banner. Made to pay out cwb's one. No where else to put it so no comments and just let this thread fall off to some lonely page somewhere. :P Eps - Otaku, are you?
Cora Jane 2 Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 [font=arial][size=1]Tis Ok.... *don't know what to say* Tis Ok.... Rather plain though... just my opinion....[/font][/size]
Ravenstorture Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]First in a new set of three, inspired by Raiha.[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=blue]Hmm, how did she inspire that one, might I ask? I really like that once. It's all atmospheric and...stuff. No, I really like the effect you've used on the text as well. It basicalll all just looks damn good.[/color]
Ravenstorture Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Actually, it was more the other one she inspired... I will put that one up in a week or so. And here is yours, my lord...[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=blue]You have two lords now? And I'm one of them? Oh well... It's a pretty damn cool lookin banner. The only downside is the cutting job around the Audioslave logo. But who am I to complain??? NOBODY! I'm just going to invert it...still... Thanks very muc...h[/color]
Ravenstorture Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]A tribute to Mr Vallely.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now