OtakuBoards

Celebrating Christmas

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
So how many of you actually celebrate christmas, I have met many ppl who don't celebrate Christmas, well my family celebrates Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it, please tell us why.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My family does, most ly due to the fact that they are christian.... i celebrate it with them to show respect.... i should celebrate hanauka (sp?) too..... [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not jewish, or are any other family member in my fmaily, so we don't celebrate Hannaka(sp?) My family celebrates Christmas because we are Roman Catholics

Guest Voodookanaka
I generally do but not much, Im usually abroad for it, the only reason I do is because my sisters a big Christian, and u get stuff.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I'm not jewish, or are any other family member in my fmaily, so we don't celebrate Hannaka(sp?) My family celebrates Christmas because we are Roman Catholics [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I'm Roman Catholic too, so we alwayz Celebrate Christmas....It's the most wonderful time of the year.;) [/color]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
I don't celebrate christmas, but I buy a load of s.hit since they are cheaper at that time of year

too bad anime don't get cheaper :flaming:

-Your Freakin Welcome :flaming: