Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 So how many of you actually celebrate christmas, I have met many ppl who don't celebrate Christmas, well my family celebrates Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it, please tell us why.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 My family does, most ly due to the fact that they are christian.... i celebrate it with them to show respect.... i should celebrate hanauka (sp?) too.....
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]My family does, most ly due to the fact that they are christian.... i celebrate it with them to show respect.... i should celebrate hanauka (sp?) too..... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not jewish, or are any other family member in my fmaily, so we don't celebrate Hannaka(sp?) My family celebrates Christmas because we are Roman Catholics
Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Being Sicilian my family is catholic,so christmas is HUGE with my family.Because I am atheist I have asked that no one buy me gifts, but in a way I still celebrate it by spending time with my family.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I generally do but not much, Im usually abroad for it, the only reason I do is because my sisters a big Christian, and u get stuff.
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] I'm not jewish, or are any other family member in my fmaily, so we don't celebrate Hannaka(sp?) My family celebrates Christmas because we are Roman Catholics [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I'm Roman Catholic too, so we alwayz Celebrate Christmas....It's the most wonderful time of the year.;) [/color]
Little Gohan Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i don't celebrate christmas it's not neccassary if you ask me
Tien Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I celebrate christmas,sometimes we have huge,sometimes we dont think it necessary,
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 lets see the usual pinoy christmas celebrate it like regular christians
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I love to celebrate Christmas. I always put on a big smile, but then everything goes wrong. Siblings fighting, cat climbing into the tree, everyones wearing a frown. It's hard to smiles in this house any more. *Smiles* :) :( *Frown*
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hanukkah. Personally, I celebrate lovely xmas. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Biida Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I celebrate Christmas because my family's Anglican. And I also celebrate hanauka (sp?), I don't know why we celebrate that, but we do anyway.:D
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I don't celebrate christmas, but I buy a load of s.hit since they are cheaper at that time of year too bad anime don't get cheaper :flaming: -Your Freakin Welcome :flaming:
backspace Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 christmas is the best not just because of gifts but because i'm roman catholic and its a very special day
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now