Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Celebrating Christmas


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
So how many of you actually celebrate christmas, I have met many ppl who don't celebrate Christmas, well my family celebrates Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it, please tell us why.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My family does, most ly due to the fact that they are christian.... i celebrate it with them to show respect.... i should celebrate hanauka (sp?) too..... [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not jewish, or are any other family member in my fmaily, so we don't celebrate Hannaka(sp?) My family celebrates Christmas because we are Roman Catholics
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I generally do but not much, Im usually abroad for it, the only reason I do is because my sisters a big Christian, and u get stuff.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I'm not jewish, or are any other family member in my fmaily, so we don't celebrate Hannaka(sp?) My family celebrates Christmas because we are Roman Catholics [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I'm Roman Catholic too, so we alwayz Celebrate Christmas....It's the most wonderful time of the year.;) [/color]
Posted
I love to celebrate Christmas. I always put on a big smile, but then everything goes wrong. Siblings fighting, cat climbing into the tree, everyones wearing a frown. It's hard to smiles in this house any more. *Smiles* :) :( *Frown*
Posted
I celebrate Christmas because my family's Anglican. And I also celebrate hanauka (sp?), I don't know why we celebrate that, but we do anyway.:D
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I don't celebrate christmas, but I buy a load of s.hit since they are cheaper at that time of year

too bad anime don't get cheaper :flaming:

-Your Freakin Welcome :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...