mystikal Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]I think this is a great serie, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, although the character's clothings were weird. The artist has so much talents... I wish I can draw as well... Well I am just posting my ideas since this mite be wat the forum is about.[/COLOR]
Kaioshin Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [COLOR=teal]Yeah I know what Anime you're talking about. I've watched it before it's an Ok anime, but not amazing[/COLOR]
mystikal Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 [COLOR=green]I read the first manga. True, the story line is not all that great, but the drawings, the technique it used and all those, they are really great. Even if it is not considered that amazing, but I still ike it. [/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I researched this anime on time to see what it was, and the character designs are really cute. Aren't there like these two kids, a boy and a girl, and they have these little fairy like creatures with them? And the main character is the girl, Jeanne?[/color][/size]
Kaioshin Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]I researched this anime on time to see what it was, and the character designs are really cute. Aren't there like these two kids, a boy and a girl, and they have these little fairy like creatures with them? And the main character is the girl, Jeanne?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=teal]Yeah that would be correct. The girl turns into the main character Jeanne, and the boy turns into some other hero with light blue hair (I cant remember his name) The female fairy becomes a the main enemy until Jeanne defeats her and they become friends again.[/COLOR]
Makai Kite Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 The light blue-haired boy is the other form of Chiaki, Sinbad.
Genkai Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 well, that sound a bit....odd... i was too lazy to do research, but i found a cosplay (dunno how), so here's the pic....
Makai Kite Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 That cosplay is a great cosplay, but the photo quality is NOT the best in the world.
Genkai Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 well, the photo is fine, jonathan's computer just hates him... so it feels the need to screw stuff like that up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now