Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shenlong Vs. Vegetto?


Recommended Posts

Guest Xeo_01
Posted
I've only seen a few episodes of GT and I was wondering if Vegetto was the one fighting Shenlong. And if anyone knew where I could find some pics? Thanks!
Guest Xeo_01
Posted
Thanks for the pic. I've only seen the first 2 episodes of GT. Is it Shenlong or Shenron. Have you seen the episodes?
Posted
I think it's whichever. I think Shenlong has more of a Chinese referral, which Shenron might be more Japanese. I'm not sure, though. In fact, I have no idea what I'm talking about :cross:

I just know I like to call it Shenlong, which a lot of people call it, too. A lot of other people (even the dub) call him Shenron.
Posted
If you want to be politically correct, call him Ii Shenlong. But yes, Gojiita is the person you're talking about. And you guessed it, Kakarot is the more dominate figure in this fusion.

[url]www.gojiita.net[/url]

Gojiita.net is a good site, but as you can see, it's down until mid-October.
Posted
Shenron is the cross-over spelling of Shenlong. When it cam over, the Americans called him Shenron, which I prefer to be honest, got more ZING to it. And if you're talking about Li Shenron, it works both ways, but Li Shenron was only created when Shenron split himself, each Dragon being the possesor of a dragonball, and being the master of a certain element, I have manegd to gather information to determine which on is which:-

Ryan Shenron - No 2 Dragonball - Water
Uu Shenron - No 5 Dragonball - Thunder
Ryu Shenron - No 6 Dragonball - Wind
Chi Shenron - No 7 Dragonball - Earth
Su Shenron - No 4 Dragonball - Fire
San Shenron - No 3 Dragonball - Ice
Li Shenron - No 1 Dragonball - No Element
Posted
[size=1]

Ryan Shenron. Wow! I like that one. Ryan is the best name in the world. Ok nevermind. I have never seen any GT and I had trouble with them being called Shenron or Shenlong so now my confusion is over. I can't wait.[/size]
Posted
I haven't seen any of GT either, I picked all this up from Episode Descriptions, the only episode I saw was in France and was of Gogeta fighting Shenron. And boy, I WAS HAPPY TO HAVE ONLY SEEN THAT ONE EVEN IF IT WAS IN FRENCH!!

By the way, does anyone here like my Splash, I made it myself in about 20 mins!
Posted
Threads that ask for pictures are going to be closed. We rather you put some work into a dicussion, not just "hey, do you have a pic of ____ and _____"...

Kneeko Artilles, your sig image is too big... please read the rules to get the correct size for an image.
Guest Xeo_01
Posted
Sorry...didn't mean to offend. I just needed some help. I'll go somewhere else.
Posted
yeah, I think I might go somewhere else as well, seems like nobody wants me round here, you know the Otaku Boards used to be pretty cool, but now there are too many rules and people who don't care about what other people say, about what other people think, just to godamn big headed to accept anything that has just come up!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeo_01 [/i]
[B]Thanks for the pic. I've only seen the first
2 episodes of GT. Is it Shenlong or Shenron.
Have you seen the episodes? [/B][/QUOTE]


I alway thought that Shelong, was the Kami's dragon &
Shenron was Dente's dragon..... It just made sence to me..
However I recently saw the end of the frieza saga,
in which Guru, passed on his power over the dragon balls
(Prungua) to one of his son's and the dragon
remained the same dragon.(Purunga)
I maybe wrong but that's what I figured?????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...