slasher Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 I thought that we could trade codes for items on AC. You request an item, have someone PM you, and trade! I really want a NES game. I have to trade, Baloon Fight Exitebike Watermelon table Stationary(lots of it!) Shovel Bug net Clothes October tickets Thats all I can Trade(Just one though)
Semjaza Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 I have DK Jr. Math, Donkey Kong, Soccer and Tennis... I'd be willing to trade one of these for Excitebike :). I'll PM you about it. Anyone else who wants to trade for these PM me as well. I hope this gets going, because it could be a pretty good thread assuming it doesn't get all spammy.
slasher Posted October 10, 2002 Author Posted October 10, 2002 I want Kiddy stuff exept Kiddy clock Kiddy wall Kiddy Clock Kiddy Bookcase I have to offer N logo Classic Bed Exotic Wardrode Jade-econo chair Retro TV Watermelon Table Office Locker Caban table Merlion
Krillen Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Hey, I have a crap load of Items so I cantlist them all down. I have a 50,000 score on my room. IM collection Regal, Cabanna, and MOdern items as of now. For my Modern stuff, I need a chest, a lamp, and a bookcase. I have donkey kong jr, golf, donkeykong jr math, and tennis. Id really like excite bike please!
Semjaza Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 I am willing to trade [i]anything[/i] for any boxing items people have. Let me know if you have them :). I don't have my game right now, so you'll have to wait with the codes though lol.
Mr. Maul Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I've always wonder, what is Animal crossing? It sounds cool, but I've never played it.
General Guy Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 Animal Crossing is a game for the Gamecube.. well, you move into a town and you have nowhere to stay so this guy (Tom Nook) decides to give you a house. You have to pay him off, but you don't have NEARLY enough money so you work in his shop for a little to work off the money. Anyway, once you pay him off he upgrades your house and then you owe him more money, and that goes on for a while. I have one NES game, Donkey Kong. I had Donkey Kong jr. Math, but I got rid of it because it was.. well... lame. I've got the neutral corner of a boxing/wrestling ring which I'd be willing to trade if anyone is interested in it.
Semjaza Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Neutral corner is unfortunately the only other piece from the set I have (I have the fence or whatever it is too). Thanks anyway :) [url]http://www.dallasmac.com/acc/index.php?vo=6[/url] This is really worth checking out, it lets you catalog your items in AC. Once they are added, they are put into sections and have their prices added. Very useful when trading people.
Desbreko Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=indigo]Right, here's an update of which chess pieces I don't have. I've gotten all of the Modern series now. Black Queen Black Knight White Bishop White Rook If anyone has any of these, I'm willing to trade anything that I can order out of my catalog. (Which has a pretty good amount of stuff in it. If you're signed up on [url]www.accentral.net[/url] you can see what all is in it).[/color]
Subversive Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]a lamp [/B][/QUOTE] If you still need that I have it. Only one problem...my cube is broken. Hmmmmm, maybe I can go to a friends to do that.
Desbreko Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i] [B]If you still need that I have it. Only one problem...my cube is broken. Hmmmmm, maybe I can go to a friends to do that. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]That was posted back in, um, October 2002... He probably has it by now, if he's been playing. :cross: I have all of the Modern series and Chess theme now, though, so I'm not really looking for anything in particular anymore. If you're registered on AC Central you can see my wish list, though, which has almost everything that I don't have on it. :p[/color]
Subversive Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 I'm looking for Regal and Modern, was looking I should say. Once I got PSO I stopped playing all together.
Guest The Mage Prince Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 i have lots of super nes games like: mario paint, super mario i will write down all of my super nes games for you!
Subversive Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Mage Prince [/i] [B]i have lots of super nes games like: mario paint, super mario i will write down all of my super nes games for you! [/B][/QUOTE] *explodes* *puts self back together* Dude are you talking about animal crossing?
Desbreko Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 [color=indigo]There aren't any SNES games in Animal Crossing, only NES games. I don't know what he's talking about, but you can't get SNES games in AC, I know that.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now