Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What would Goten & Trunks look like if they used the ear rings to fuse?!


Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital_Saiyan [/i]
[B]
Piccolo once called Gotenks, Trunten! haha [/B][/QUOTE]

huh? I don't recall piccolo calling them that
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

huh? I don't recall piccolo calling them that [/B][/QUOTE]

Neither do I. If he ever did that would've been the most idiotic DBZ name I've ever heard.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Neither do I. If he ever did that would've been the most idiotic DBZ name I've ever heard. [/B][/QUOTE]
It must have slipped my mind as well...or maybe it just never happened at all...but it would be a very idiotic name...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]That wouldn't surprise me at all. but about the sigs, Digital, it doesn't matter how long they are. sometimes they mention their friends, why do you care? [/B][/QUOTE]

Just an opinion.:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Piccolo never called them trunten,trotenks sounds ALOT better. [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, he does. I read about it on the internet. If u go to pojo.com, then go into episode summeries, make sure they r of japanese episodes, then go to an episode summery around that time period. U'll find it. That is where i did. Chi-Chi remarks that when they fuse, they will either be Gotenks or Trunten. Then when Gotenks flies away to fight buu, Piccolo does not think they r ready (they r not) and he yells "Get back here Trunten!"
Posted
Hey i hav a question. What does Gotenks sound lik when he talks? Does he sound lik one person or two? I hav a game and kinda sounds lik 2 ppl.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
gotenks sounds like 2 people because he IS 2 people, goten and trunks fused, they both talk at the same time, like when gokou and bejita are fused as gogeta or bejiito, they talk at the same time
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
cuz thats the way its spelt in my fansub, although in my gt fansub its spelt vejiita, there ain't really a correct spelling for old vegetable boys name, the same goes for some of the other characters like gokou, which is also said goku, gokuu, gouku, etc. so as you can see, there ain't really a correct spelling for it
Posted
ok then, guess i get to get osed to it. oh well. so what do you think gotents and trunks would [U]look[/U] like if the used the potarra to fuse? we know that they would have to be called differently, and they would still sound like two people. but what would they look like??
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
well, since goten is the dominant body when they are gotenks, I should think that trunks would be the dominant body if they used the earrings
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
actually, no, when they use the earrings, bejiita is the dominant body, hence the name [I]bejiito[/I] , and when gokou is the dominant body when they are fused as gogeta, the go stands for gokou, his name is first, stating the fact that he is the dominant body

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...