Hyper Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Kaiba all the way! He's a good duelist, he has this cool computer and he is his own CEO (i think thats the word) of his company. And i love that silver vest he wears in abttle city.:)
Vampireprincess Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 I like Yugi but I love Pegasus... I felt bad for him when I saw the latest ep. I knew he was not such a bad guy.
Genkai Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 none of those punks. mai. she's beatiful, smart, good at dueling, confident, and has her heart in the right place. so bleh.
Posthumous Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 You know you could've put more options on there like Anzu,Honda,Jounouchi,Mai,Pegasus. Anyway my favorite character is Honda.He's all around cool.
G/S/B Master Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Mai.......but if one of those then......Yugi.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 KAIBA ALL THE WAY! WHEEEEEEEEEE! :love2: He has to be my favorite! I cried :bawl: when he lost to Pegasus and I hated pegasus for many a week! Coming in a close second is Yugi and then Bakura... Bakura might be replaced by Malik... but I got to see Malik on the show first...
Koopa Lord Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 I like Pegasus because he dresses fancy. But if I gotta choose from your choices, then I pick Bakura.
Shy Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 [size=1]Favorites threads are usually not allowed because they tend ot lead to the same, repetetive posts. Unfortunately, this is not an exception. Thread closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts