Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is your fav. character? (Out of these)  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your fav. character? (Out of these)

    • Yugi
      3
    • Seto
      4
    • Bakura
      4
    • Malik
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Kaiba all the way!
He's a good duelist, he has this cool computer and he is his own CEO (i think thats the word) of his company.
And i love that silver vest he wears in abttle city.:)
Posted
KAIBA ALL THE WAY! WHEEEEEEEEEE! :love2: He has to be my favorite! I cried :bawl: when he lost to Pegasus and I hated pegasus for many a week! Coming in a close second is Yugi and then Bakura... Bakura might be replaced by Malik... but I got to see Malik on the show first...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]Favorites threads are usually not allowed because they tend ot lead to the same, repetetive posts. Unfortunately, this is not an exception. Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...