Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Well I'm Irish and damn proud of it, we have the most beautiful scenery in Europe and yet I always hear people thinking that the Irish are a bunch of dumbasses who go out get drunk in pubs and worship Saint Patrick, and finally always wear green. This isn't true, Ireland is industrialised and have some of the best schools in the world, has any other otaku member had a similar experience[/color]
Posted
No, I haven't. I'm from america. I don't feel that way about Ireland.

There are too many threads about home countries. Couldn't you just post it in one of those. There was one that discussed this kind of thing. Try going here. [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15477[/url] Sorry but I'm not good at making the "Go Here" links yet.
Posted
[color=red] Exactly Zidane. Plus, I think many would argue which country is the best, or why their's is the best, which is unwanted here. So just post in one of the numerous other threads which relate to this subject.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...