OtakuBoards

Tekken Discussion

Akuma

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]Can you do the juggles with jin that takes more than 50% of your energy bar. That move gets you a easy victory.

[/B][/QUOTE]

That depends. I can't do it when I am losing, and I get really, but when I am colmed down, I can do it very easily. It took me a day to learn though.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]That depends. I can't do it when I am losing, and I get really, but when I am colmed down, I can do it very easily. It took me a day to learn though. [/B][/QUOTE]

What is this juggles thing? Is it a registered move in the command list?

Regards
Blade:naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blade [/i]
[B]What is this juggles thing? Is it a registered move in the command list?

Regards
Blade:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
No, you can create your own juggle. A juggle is when you hit an opponent sending them flying into the air, then you do a series of puches, and kicks keeping them in the air. Thus, it's called juggling.

After completing story mode it's cool how allot of the stories come together. After watching Kings and Craigs begginings, you can easily tell they are linked. How, I won't say. I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

Gah, I joined TZ last night and I [b]still[/b] have not been approved or whatever. I need a match.

Well to tell the truth i am a big fan of tekken 4 I use Jin Kazuya Paul and king and umm Heihachi and panda

I ofund that faul's burning fist would usually take care of most opponents if you got enough time to charge it same with with panda's killer claw

so with
Kazuya i am an 8.5
Jin 8.5
Paul 10.0
King 7.9
Heihachi 9.0
Panda 10.0

You rate yourself at 10 with Panda? O_- That would mean your on the same level as Maddog Jin. Thw world champ. I play Tekken a crap load and I am only around a 6. You might want to rethink those rating quite a bit.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B]

Gah, I joined TZ last night and I [b]still[/b] have not been approved or whatever. I need a match. [/B][/QUOTE]
It usually takes 24 hours before you are approved

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tidus_Auroch [/i]
[B]i am not going to resay something that is not true i am real good with panda [/B][/QUOTE]

Panda sucks, Jin's JFLS ownz Panda, and there's not a damn thing Panda can do about it, lol

Jin just needs to repeatedly do that one move, it's unblockable, launches, and Panda is too big to side step it

You rate yourself a 10 with Paul, go download my vids from the url I gave earlier and tell me if you still think you deserve a 10

After all, if you cannot do Paul's just frame at least 90% of the time then Paul cannot be given a high score simply for the fact that the move is necessary for Paul to mix up with

I've raved on enough for the moment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B]No, you can create your own juggle. A juggle is when you hit an opponent sending them flying into the air, then you do a series of puches, and kicks keeping them in the air. Thus, it's called juggling. [/B][/QUOTE]

I see...I've made couple of those but didn't know what they they were called! Thanks for the Information.

Blade:naughty:

[B]i done said it once the burning fist killer claw and jins move JFLS i can take out even maddag jin if i watched him play i could figure out the way he fights [/B][/QUOTE]

you think maddog jin would just stand there and let you hit him NO
When your fighting a good player they will be sidestepping the JFLS all the time.

Why wont you just say that your king is better than my King

[B]hmm well i can also do some good combos that i make up with the punches and kicks and the power stance helps sometimes [/B][/QUOTE]

........There is no power stance in Tekken 4, there were only the "charge up's" in Tekken 3&Tag

[B]push back and hold down square and triangle and Jin's hands will turn orange [/B][/QUOTE]

There is no point to that move against a good player, you will just get punished for it

Even if you press back+1+2 and hold 1+2 and press down, up, back, forward to go into Omen Stance, there is no point, because Jin has only a possibility of 4 different moves, and are unlikely to connect since the opponent will know how to defend and punish, it is only good as a show off move at the arcade

You can tell the combo because blue light come's out of Jin's hands and feet

Seph doesnt know this but I'm going to organise a meeting at a Tekken Tournament in Birmingham soon, that'll be fun. I mean I must say, I was disappointed with my skills in Tekken 4 with Jin as I used to think he was too 'slow', but i was wrong. I must admit, I've gotten pretty good with Jin, my couple are Jin and Xiayou(Ah I cant remember how to spell her name) with the variety in Strength and Skill, but Seph would simply get a combo on me and I have no chance as i have a problem of exiting a move I get into. There's too many people getting high of themselves in this thread, oh well. Uppercut with Jin knocks and stays with me forever, problem is, can anyone tell m how to get that Spinning Uppercut move hitting 99% of the time because its too easy to dodge.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Seph doesnt know this but I'm going to organise a meeting at a Tekken Tournament in Birmingham soon, that'll be fun. I mean I must say, I was disappointed with my skills in Tekken 4 with Jin as I used to think he was too 'slow', but i was wrong. I must admit, I've gotten pretty good with Jin, my couple are Jin and Xiayou(Ah I cant remember how to spell her name) with the variety in Strength and Skill, but Seph would simply get a combo on me and I have no chance as i have a problem of exiting a move I get into. There's too many people getting high of themselves in this thread, oh well. Uppercut with Jin knocks and stays with me forever, problem is, can anyone tell m how to get that Spinning Uppercut move hitting 99% of the time because its too easy to dodge. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah cool, when you organise this tournament in Birmingham make sure to let me know about it so I can enter :)

Which spinning uppercut move are you talking about? In Tekken Tag or Tekken 4?

Give me a quotation of the move so I know which move you are referring to

I personally like eddy gordo i know he is annoyin to other people with his capoeira style fightin also in tekken 4 steve is awesome i love his punches i played against my bro and just utterly K.0 him it was so funny he then got stressed and started attacking me hehehehe that tekken tournament sounds like good fun i may enter but depending if i have enough time.

I also enjoy playing as Eddie, but he's one of the most annoying characters to play against. How can you be so good, because anyone I've played good when they are charging up to do a big combo I just interupt it. I only know some of the basic moves as the game is my mates, but I can still easily pull off a lucky victory.

• 3 weeks later...
I like to consider myself one of the 3 people on Earth who play primarily as Xiaoyu. I haven't met or heard of the other two, but I assume they're out there, somewhere.

I play as Xiaoyu mostly because I can't "button mash" with her. When I first tried tapping random buttons with her, I ended up performing only 3 moves and slapping my opponent a couple of times before getting kicked in the back of the head and getting OK'ed. She's a pretty complicated character, and her moves have some relatively long pauses in them (especially anything done from Hypnotize). I'm in it for the challenge, really. I think she's one of the more difficult characters to use, which really makes me want to become better with her. For now, I suck as her.

My other character is Law. I just started playing as him (I got Takken 4 last month and I don't play it that often) so I'm not really that good with him.

I can't, for the life of me, play as Yoshimitsu, Julia, Marduk, and Paul. Which is sad, because Yoshimitsu and Paul have been in every Tekken game I've played and Julia is a copy of Michelle. Although I am interested in who they got to model for Julia picture ;)

damn i went to a small tounament me and some friends got together and some guy from overseas who had been staying in louisiana came in and killed my friends and me easily and paul and me put up a good fight because he would duck and dodge my combos so i drop my ratings with panda to 5/10 with paul i am 6.5/10 with kazuya i am 8/10(my secret weapon did not use him against guy:-)) thought it would be mean and new charachter i used lee i think i score 8/10 and jin(also did not use jin against guy 7.9/10) king 6/10 and finally heihachi poor heihachi i quit using him

Hey now, I love using that girl xaioyu, she rocks.

I love her styles and ability to decieve.

I am mostly a lei, jin, paul and xaioyu guy. But I sure love to use just about everyone.

My thing is that I have lost my love for tekken simply because I dont have any friends to play against or build up my skills with. So that gimp *** computer, even on the hardest, is just way too easy.

It ends up making tekken 4 an easy game with no replay value.

Any suggestions from you guys on how to find my love again would be great.

Otherwise I just might have to give v.f. a try.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B] *** computer, even on the hardest, is just way too easy.

It ends up making tekken 4 an easy game with no replay value.

Any suggestions from you guys on how to find my love again would be great.

Otherwise I just might have to give v.f. a try. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well Tekken is primarily a 2 player game, find other's to play against, your local arcade is a good place to start

Download some of my video's to see what high level play is like, and then try to get there yourself

It is on an ftp server so you need an ftp program to download it

kungen.twi.nu

Username is tekken and password is gaylord