OtakuBoards

Help! Cannot Log Out! Please Help!

MasterSaiyan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MasterSaiyan [/i]
[B]I press the log out button and I'm STILL logged in. I wanna log out! Please tell me why I'm unable to log out. Thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Did you check the Event Arena? Otakuboards Big Brother II is starting. Pretty self-explanatory to me. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Otakuboards Big Brother II is starting.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]It's not starting. Final Flash still hasn't picked the people yet... It's still gonna be for a couple of days.. ^_-[/color] [/size]

You must be insane!!! Why would anybody want to log out of otakuboards. Kill the traitor! j/k.

It's probaly just a glitch. I'm sure adam or James will correct it.

By the way Mnemolth what does the Big Brother Contest have to do with this thread?

Okay, I'd admit its a lame joke...*apologises profusely*

1984, George Orwell. Big Brother sees all and knows all, you can't actually 'log out' and shut off the prying eyes of Big Bro.

Okay...*ducks as all manner of vegetables fly his way*..Okay....its even more lame when I explain it, but that's the nature of all jokes! You shoulda thought of that before you asked! :p

oh...You've got your browser set to remember the password automatically. Under Netscape/Mozilla, go to Tools/Password Manager and click around. I forgot how to do this in internetExplorer. Try preferences or something.

Hey, try [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?ThisThingAtTheEnd=TotallyIrrelevant.html[/url]
(exactly like that). The tail might confuse your browswer into not autologging you in.

[color=green]That happened to me a couple of times. I would be logged in, and then when my sisters want to get on they can't. We tried everything we could think of, and it was after we restarted the computer about 30 times that it finally logged me out. It's not the first time that's happened either.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B][color=green]That happened to me a couple of times. I would be logged in, and then when my sisters want to get on they can't. We tried everything we could think of, and it was after we restarted the computer about 30 times that it finally logged me out. It's not the first time that's happened either.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Who are your sisters? Just wondering. Besides, he already said that this thread is a joke so why continue it. Not blaming you or anything.
I'm going to go get some Kool aid since I looked at your nick name. Seriously. lol:excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Okay, I'd admit its a lame joke...*apologises profusely*

1984, George Orwell. Big Brother sees all and knows all, you can't actually 'log out' and shut off the prying eyes of Big Bro.

Okay...*ducks as all manner of vegetables fly his way*..Okay....its even more lame when I explain it, but that's the nature of all jokes! You shoulda thought of that before you asked! :p [/B][/QUOTE] But tat's based off the series..not the book..and it's...but...doesnt'...make...sense.... ::mind explodes::

Ah, that's better. Yes. Lame joke. Very good.