Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Funny... Works for me... I just tried it...
I dunno... Try again... or... maybe it's a glitch?[/color] [/size]
Posted
When you log out, be sure to click the link it offers to return to the main page. That should do it. If you just close the window or use the main button at the top of the page, you'll still be logged in.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MasterSaiyan [/i]
[B]I press the log out button and I'm STILL logged in. I wanna log out! Please tell me why I'm unable to log out. Thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Did you check the Event Arena? Otakuboards Big Brother II is starting. Pretty self-explanatory to me. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Otakuboards Big Brother II is starting.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]It's not starting. Final Flash still hasn't picked the people yet... It's still gonna be for a couple of days.. ^_-[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Did you check the Event Arena? Otakuboards Big Brother II is starting. Pretty self-explanatory to me. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] ....




Beg pardon?
Posted
You must be insane!!! Why would anybody want to log out of otakuboards. Kill the traitor! j/k.

It's probaly just a glitch. I'm sure adam or James will correct it.

By the way Mnemolth what does the Big Brother Contest have to do with this thread?
Posted
Okay, I'd admit its a lame joke...*apologises profusely*

1984, George Orwell. Big Brother sees all and knows all, you can't actually 'log out' and shut off the prying eyes of Big Bro.

Okay...*ducks as all manner of vegetables fly his way*..Okay....its even more lame when I explain it, but that's the nature of all jokes! You shoulda thought of that before you asked! :p
Posted
W-why log out? I mean, what's the point? Using cookies is way more simpler, than constantly logging to and fro, ne ne?

And Mnemolth, do not think were THAT smart! (At least I'm not);)
Posted
My friend (O-zone) never goes on.
We were at my house and he wanted to go on.
He knew his password (so did I) so we were gonna log out and log back in as him.
I didnt work.
Posted
oh...You've got your browser set to remember the password automatically. Under Netscape/Mozilla, go to Tools/Password Manager and click around. I forgot how to do this in internetExplorer. Try preferences or something.

Hey, try [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?ThisThingAtTheEnd=TotallyIrrelevant.html[/url]
(exactly like that). The tail might confuse your browswer into not autologging you in.
Posted
[color=green]That happened to me a couple of times. I would be logged in, and then when my sisters want to get on they can't. We tried everything we could think of, and it was after we restarted the computer about 30 times that it finally logged me out. It's not the first time that's happened either.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B][color=green]That happened to me a couple of times. I would be logged in, and then when my sisters want to get on they can't. We tried everything we could think of, and it was after we restarted the computer about 30 times that it finally logged me out. It's not the first time that's happened either.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Who are your sisters? Just wondering. Besides, he already said that this thread is a joke so why continue it. Not blaming you or anything.
I'm going to go get some Kool aid since I looked at your nick name. Seriously. lol:excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Okay, I'd admit its a lame joke...*apologises profusely*

1984, George Orwell. Big Brother sees all and knows all, you can't actually 'log out' and shut off the prying eyes of Big Bro.

Okay...*ducks as all manner of vegetables fly his way*..Okay....its even more lame when I explain it, but that's the nature of all jokes! You shoulda thought of that before you asked! :p [/B][/QUOTE] But tat's based off the series..not the book..and it's...but...doesnt'...make...sense.... ::mind explodes::

Ah, that's better. Yes. Lame joke. Very good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...