Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anybody here get the iChannel? It shows a lot of different programs in different languages, but one of the main reasons I watch it is unedited anime! (Well, that and Chinese martial arts movies)

For starters, they show unedited Japanese Dragonball Z. There's no subtitles, though :(
For a while, they aired The Irresponsible Captain Tylor in subtitles (it's now one of my favorite anime).
I think they're current showing Slayers in subtitles every sunday night. I've been forgetting to watch it ever since they started airing Slayers Next.
Recently I saw a little bit of El Hazard unedited dubbed. I don't knwo if they still show it or when it comes on. It seemed pretty interesting.

Does anyone know of any other anime they show or have shown?
Posted
i think i saw that captain show once,isn't it like a comedy? followed by some mecha show, think its called votoms. They both had subtitles, but DBZ doesn't.

Oh, and whens slayers on? I've heared its one of the funniest animes ever!
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I live in Cali too, and there's an asian channel. ^_^
I think it's chinese/japanese until seven pm.
Korean news from 7-8..
and Japanese drama until 10...
Hey! hey! hey! at 11 ^_^
^Japanese show[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Sounds like you pick up some pretty decent shows. I saw El Hazard and I liked it although Makoto is just another Tenchi, really. :) But it's so awesome. My favorite character is Rune Venus. She was just so pretty and elegant. But this isn't a topic about EH so I'll just be quiet now.[/color][/size]
Posted
locomotion? i've never seen it! any1 know the channel#
*crosses fingers and mumbles "please let me have, please let me ..."*
:excited:
Posted
I think that the channels are different depending on where you live. I don't think I have the I-Channel or Locamotion, but I have a Spanish channel and on channel 99 they sometimes show foreign gameshows and news. (I don't think they do anymore, though) I wish I had those channels.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I've got the International Channel! I've seen one episode of untranslated Dragonball Z and it was OK, and 3 episodes of subtitles Slayers and that show rocks! Well, that's my 2 yen...
Posted
I used to have the ichannel at my old house. But man, that was back in the day when 9:00 (the time dbz, the only anime I watched, came on where I was back then) seemed late and made me tired o.O

Anyway, I can't find it on any of my channel providers I have anymore. I wish I had treasured that channel when I had it, lol.

Oh, and does locomotion come on digital cable? If so, what channel?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...