OtakuBoards

Hp

Madmax

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]huh????
i thought u referred HP as the computer company
whoops [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that's what I thought too...I thought maybe you were going to complain about how much you don't like it...like me :D[/color]

[B]
well wat a coincidence [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I know! I actually kind of wanted to ask if anyone DOES have an HP and has AIM as well...because neither of my Hewlett Packards will run AIM, and it's pissing me off...[/color]

[B]i have an HP
n my AIM is also messed up
n its not running [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]So my theory is proven correct, it IS an HP thing. Can you not get Napster to run as well? I emailed the service people at HP, and they told me that they were not responsible for "third party products" uploaded on the computer. Well, considering three different HP computers don't support AIM or any other "third party products" (on my two at least) I think the HP peeps have some explaining to do...and stop blaiming the other products...it's their own d@mn computers that won't support them...:rolleyes:[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]any one like HP stuff i have all the bookds and me and my friend started a HP fan club at my skool i cant wait to get the wizards card i gonaa git some next week!:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]
what is HP, you know some of us aren't going to know what this abreviation means