Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
you chose the taurus? oh please :rolleyes:

the zaku 2 is better than 3 by the way :rolleyes:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Zaku II, Sazabi Mobile Suit from Char's Counterattack.
Posted
Dernaged Gerbil, he said FAVOURITE, not best.

Gundam Heavyarms Custom rocks, so does the Sandrock Custom. Zaku III's are cool too. This is my opinion based on my favourite MS's, NOT who will kick who's as[i]s[/i].
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I know what he said, I'm just wondering why he would have chose zaku 3 over zaku 2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]gouf (could have benn zaku) flight types are cool

heres a pic [/B][/QUOTE]

That is a Gouf Flight Type.


[QUOTE]the zaku 2 is better than 3 by the way [/QUOTE]

I would have to disagree with that. The Zaku III Custom was an exceptional Mobile Suit.



As for my favorite I would have to go with the close combat fighter, the Den'an Gei. The other Denan is good too.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
well zaku, everyone has their own opinions so I ain't gonna argue with ya
Posted
My fave is deathscythe, and ceathscythe hell they rock and they also look so doggone wicked.
the deathscythe's rule!!!!!!:eek: :D :tasty: :laugh: :blush: :cross: :wigout: :ball:
Posted
Leopard Destroy,Or The Airmaster Burst.The Gundam X,Version that alows him to be combined with That Blue Plane,Or the Virsion with the Double barreled machine gun,And that laser shield.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I know Sepiroth would say this if he was on this thread, but, please! There are so many more Gundam series out there! You need to try and buy subbed or dubbed eppies of the better Gundam shows. GW is (in my opinion) a ripoff of MSG, so it sux.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I like the gundam wing Zero or whatever the one with wings is. :p [/B][/QUOTE]


why is that?:confused:
wing zero seemed alittle weak to me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...