dark lord Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 yo whats every ones fav mobile suite ? mines either the zaku 3 , tauros , zgok, zaku 2
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 you chose the taurus? oh please :rolleyes: the zaku 2 is better than 3 by the way :rolleyes:
Madmax Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 gouf (could have benn zaku) flight types are cool heres a pic
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Zaku II, Sazabi Mobile Suit from Char's Counterattack.
Kottonknot Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Dernaged Gerbil, he said FAVOURITE, not best. Gundam Heavyarms Custom rocks, so does the Sandrock Custom. Zaku III's are cool too. This is my opinion based on my favourite MS's, NOT who will kick who's as[i]s[/i].
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I know what he said, I'm just wondering why he would have chose zaku 3 over zaku 2
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 these suit are my favorite n heres the pic
BondFanatic Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 My favorite is Altron from EW and Leopard Destroy.
Zaku II Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i] [B]gouf (could have benn zaku) flight types are cool heres a pic [/B][/QUOTE] That is a Gouf Flight Type. [QUOTE]the zaku 2 is better than 3 by the way [/QUOTE] I would have to disagree with that. The Zaku III Custom was an exceptional Mobile Suit. As for my favorite I would have to go with the close combat fighter, the Den'an Gei. The other Denan is good too.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 well zaku, everyone has their own opinions so I ain't gonna argue with ya
goku2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 My fave is deathscythe, and ceathscythe hell they rock and they also look so doggone wicked. the deathscythe's rule!!!!!!:eek: :D :tasty: :laugh: :blush: :cross: :wigout: :ball:
Saturn_Healer Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Another gundam newbie. What is this world coming to? Well anyways back to the post. Well, i dont' have a favorite mobil suit really. Anyone is kewl in my opinion
Zero-Sama Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Leopard Destroy,Or The Airmaster Burst.The Gundam X,Version that alows him to be combined with That Blue Plane,Or the Virsion with the Double barreled machine gun,And that laser shield.
Zero-Sama Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 The GM Sniper was cool too.I really like that gun.
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Death Scythe Hell and Wing Zero wit da wings da real wings(i mean they look like em) and i like the red dude thats bad wit da whip(not from xenogears and i forgot his name.) umm and custom HeavyArms.
dark lord Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 and to awnser why i like like the zaku III better its because he looks like one bad a s s dude its a lot more menacing then the zaku I or II
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 change mai mind mai favorites r [COLOR=red]Epyon[/COLOR] and [COLOR=green]Zaku II[/COLOR] the zaku II from GWBA=Gundam Wing Battle Assault
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 i like the Deathscythe group. black, deadly, killing machines:p
Yuri Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 My fav is the gouf custom zaku II and zakuIII and bolt gundam
Break Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well I like the Vigna-Ghina from Gundam F-91. He's cool, I cannot find a pic though.[/SIZE]
BondFanatic Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I change my vote. Gundam Ground Type from 8th MS Team.
Break Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]The taurus from GW is pretty cool too... :rolleyes: :p[/SIZE]
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I like the gundam wing Zero or whatever the one with wings is. :p
BondFanatic Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I know Sepiroth would say this if he was on this thread, but, please! There are so many more Gundam series out there! You need to try and buy subbed or dubbed eppies of the better Gundam shows. GW is (in my opinion) a ripoff of MSG, so it sux.
Shinigami Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I like the gundam wing Zero or whatever the one with wings is. :p [/B][/QUOTE] why is that?:confused: wing zero seemed alittle weak to me...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now