Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Right now we're having our usual "end of 9 weeks exams" and our teachers are unusually gripey. I just failed my exam in Science and my dad has grounded me from any source of civilization for a month until I bring my grade up (so I'm kind of sneaking my trip to the computer right now!)......I think I'm going to die..........NO ANIME!!!!! AHHHH!!! The insanity of it all.....*clears throat* I mean, the only reason I failed it is because I've been absent and the teacher expects me to know everything. I asked her to help me catch up but all she did was gripe at me for not being at school. I just despise school. Don't you??
PS: I'm in 8th grade.....(13 yrs. old...)

-Yusuke, the official juvinelle deliquent...
Posted
well, we have standard testing stuff. i hate it. it sucks. last day was today though. EVERYoNE BUT US GOT TO SLEEP IN!!!!! AAHH!!! bt we got to miss 4 classses, that was sweet. oh well.
Posted
Some people dislike school, but it's not all that bad you know... Maybe you should have kept up to date by keeping in touch with your friends... No offense but I think you were just being lazy... You could have asked your friends for the notes taken in class but apparently you just... sat at home and did whatever you wanted.

I'm accually have fun at school for a change. First year in high school and I'm for once doing something interesting and fun in school ('cept math, that's just boring).
Posted
school aint that bad, except for my band class, or welcome to hell! THe band teacher yells at us every time we like a squeking sound, and acts like the good guy. And he wont let us talk or anything, if we do he yells at us (nothing new to me) its insane!
Posted
When you're absent from school you have a responsibility to get the assignments or remain after school to catch up. School is a lot like work. You have an obligation to be there and things don't stop operating because you're gone.

Anyway,school is there for your own benefit. Once you go to college and take courses that you're more interesed in, it becomes a lot more enjoyable.
Posted
[color=blue]If you were missing that much school, you should have had some of your friends that have the same classes as you copy the assignments and call you or have them bring them to your house so that you're not too far behind when you get back. It's your responsibility to make sure that you do your schoolwork. When you get to high school (or 9th grade if 8th grade starts your high school), you can't miss and that little tip I gave you will be your only method of survival if you do. Otherwise, you'll miss a major project or something that counts for 20% of your grade and you'll fail that class (like I almost did...) [/color]
Posted
mine are coming up (im a senior) and yikes. In about 20 minutes im taking off to a debate round and i am so terrifird i think im going to throw up. Never join a uil event just to get out of class. the consequences are dire.
Posted
[color=red] There is a rather similar thread which has already brought up some of these same annoyances of school ect.It is also rather recent. To go to it, go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14908]here[/url].[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...