Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In the near future, a diabolical organization has formed which has begun its invasion of Earth, starting off with Rhode Island... Obviously, they're not very bright:rolleyes:. Anyways, the U.S. government has called up the Rubber Bullet squad, a crack team of soldiers bent on protecting Earth from any bad guys. You are one of the Rubber Bullet squad.
Here's what you need to join, oh, and keep it simple:

First Name (of character):
Bio:
Description (simple):
Weapon:

okay now split 20 points between 4 categories:
Attack:
Defense:
Jumping power:
Speed:

Here's an anatomy of how the characters look:
Posted
Once you give your description, I'll draw your character for you. Oh, and I only 6 people can join, sorry, too much to draw.

First Name: Gene
Bio:The geek of the team and the leader
Description: Messed up hair, wears goggles, black tanktop muscle shirt, blue jeans, a yellow trench coat over them.
Weapon: two handguns (one handgun's too weak)

Attack: 4
Defense: 10
Jumping power: 3
Speed:3

I forgot you also have to have a special skill.

Special Skill: Can open locked doors without triggering alarm and can operate security cameras and ceiling lasers.

Picture:
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Ah, why not. It'll fill a little more time.

First Name Lacroix
Bio: Part of the Rubber Bullet squad due to dangerous competence. Was basically conscripted.
Description (simple): Tall, gothic. Melancholy, introverted. NO further comment on the matter.
Weapon: Bladed quarterstaff.

Attack: 4
Defense: 4
Jumping power: 4
Speed: 8

Special skill: Highly effective at martial arts and assassination.[/font][/color]
Posted
Uh, yeah. Could you tell me what you clothes look like? That's what description is meant for. And pick a gun, not a close range weapon.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]It's up to you. Calico pistol. Slightly larger than your average Magnum Cougar, and more powerful. Also the only truly automatic pistol in the world. Has two modes, three shot burst, or spray.

As for appearance, I have a better idea than description.[/font][/color]
Posted
Listen, sorry, but you can't join. You obviously don't get the point of the game. The game is pretty cheerful, actually. It's humorous. And I only need simple weapon names (i.e. Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle). And people, let's not forget that the characters look only like I showed you.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Um.. excuse me, but can you explain the plot a little more? I really don't understand what the plot of this rpg is...[/color] [/size]
Posted
Now Now,Harlequin.Some people have a diffrent taste in things.But,Anyways.I shall join up.

Name:K.K.(This is my new nickname in real life,I'm obsessed with it:D)

Bio:K.K. is the Speedy,Brave Person of The Group.She likes to hang out With Gene alot.She is a Really Happy-Go Lucky Girl.

Description:K.K. Has Spikey Black Hair.She Wears A Black Tee with a Blue Overshirt,Not buttoned up so you can still see her T-Shirt.She has Black Sunglasses so no one can see her Eyes.

Weapon: Two Handguns(Cant think of anything else rightnow-_-)

Attack:3
Defense:2
Jumping power:5
Speed:10

Dont worry,with me In your RPG,It'll Never Die unless I forget about it
;) So always remind me If I stop posting.:D
Posted
The detailed plot would be this:
Military bases have been established in all of the continents. Each one having tons of guards and a general(like a boss) to command the base. The government of the U.S. has become aware of that, but are not able to launch an assault on the bases because of a videotape recieved on the day of the discovery of the bases. It showed a shadowed face, and it said "We have a bomb, mess with us and say good-bye to your pathetic continent. Muah-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!*cough*."
So the goverment called an elite infiltration force called the Rubber Bullet Squad to take down this conquerer from the inside of his own base. Got it now? Good. I need more people to join.

P.S. Lauren, I'll post your picture soon. BTW, what's an overshirt? And what color pants do you want? Oh, and you need to choose a special skill.

P.S.S. Special Skills have to do with your character's stats and bio somehow. They have to be able to help out the mission somehow.
Posted
An Overshirt is a Bigger Shirt that Covers the Regular shirt :cross:

And My Special Skill is...K.K. Can Run Like there is no Tommorow.So that means(If Gene is out of Comission)She can out run Ceiling Lasers,Jump up and kick them away ir something like that.

That good Enough?:D

P.S:Black Pants.Regular Black Pants

P.S.S:If you still dont know what an Overshirt is,uts like a Trenchcoat only shorter.
Posted
Sorry it took me so long, Psycho. I haven't been on OB in a while. But the point is, I'm here and ready. And here's my stuff, mate.

First Name (of character): Sather
Bio: The one of the group that can do anything equally. He may not be as good at something as someone else, but you can count on him being better at another thing. He's a kind person, but can get very agressive when others are in danger.
Description (simple): (think of Link from Zelda when I explain this sort of) White shirt, white vest (kind of long), white pants, black shoes, white cap (like Link's yet it's white ;) ). Long black hair
Weapon: Two swords- One huge one carried on his back in it's own scabbard, then one in the shape of a samurai sword that hangs at his side.

Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Jumping power: 5
Speed: 5

Special Skill: Martial arts


Is this good?
Posted
Yeah, everything's good, except you need a gun as a weapon, DW. Read the sixth post, it explains the gun situation. And think of a special skill, DW. Look at mine and Lauren's to get the general idea.
Posted
How's this, DW? I don't know what a gunblade looks like, but that's how I drew it.

P.S. Lauren, did you like the picture that much that you used it as an avatar? You didn't have to, just put it in your signature like I did. But, if you like it like you have it, that's fine with me.
Posted
Well,I really do like it,Psycho,But I'm getting a Banner soon(I hope-_-)And I cant have to images in my Sig at one time,so I decided to use it as my Avvy:D
Posted
name: Shin

Bio: Basically he is a swordsman, he uses his sword for everything! He was hired by the Rubber bullet program because of his insane skill on the sword...

Description: He wears black baggy pants, black boots, and a black tank top. He also had on black gloves, his hair is black and is a crew cut. his sword is like ninja style...

Weapons: His ninja style sword...

attack-7
defense-3
jumpingpower-4
speed-6
Posted
You need a gun, Schratn! Hey, DW, did you think of a special skill? When you do, put your stats and pic in your siggy.

P.S. I need at least one more person to start the RPG! Yay!:p:D

P.S.S Someone needs to be the driver of the jeep we ride in. That'll be decided when the fourth person arrives. It's a secondary job, though. It has to be someone without a special skill.
Posted
Here's your picture, schratn. I fogot what "glocks" are, so I gave you a couple of handguns. YAY!! We just need somebody to drive the jeep, but you'll have to give up your special skill. If no one wqants to, then tell me and I'll make it so I have two characters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...