OtakuBoards

8-Mile

MarkM

[color=red][b]I willl boycott this stupid looking movie until it writhers and dies from no one going to see it. Me > Eminem, Eminem = Lose[/b][/color]

I have seen the future of this thread. More Eminem bashing. I'm am not endorsing this guy (or his music), but can't you guy's give it a rest on the Eminem hate posts. It's starting to get old. There is more to movie's than the actors in it, and I think we covered in many other threads that most Otaku Board members think Eminem is a jerk (including me). So if you all could refrain from Eminem Bashing I'd really appreciate it.
As for what I think of the movie, I will probably not see it . It really doesn't spark my intrest.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i]
[B]I have seen the future of this thread. More Eminem bashing. I'm am not endorsing this guy (or his music), but can't you guy's give it a rest on the Eminem hate posts. It's starting to get old. There is more to movie's than the actors in it, and I think we covered in many other threads that most Otaku Board members think Eminem is a jerk (including me). So if you all could refrain from Eminem Bashing I'd really appreciate it.
As for what I think of the movie, I will probably not see it . It really doesn't spark my intrest. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I was saying the movie looked horrible. And the fact that Eminem is in it makes it even worse. Bad movies with bad actors = poop.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]. Also im talking about the movie gies...not why u hate him! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]gies is not a word.

I shall say it for the 3rd time, the (>'')>[i]movie[/i]<(''<) looks horrible. And the fact that Eminem is in it only makes it worse.[/b][/color]

well i dont understand why u feal so strongly aganced himn like that....no one cared when britney Spears (I hate her) stared in a movie....why would it be any different with eminem?

P.S. woah i did spell guys wrong.....

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . while not going to comment on Brittany Spears (trust me, I am fighting back with every fiber of my strength here) -- I do look forward to the release of this movie. I like Eminem's music. I think he would do well in the movie. A few lines from the previews I think are pretty cheesy with him trying to act like a philosopher and all that, but overall, I think this movie will surprise a lot of people.

In stead of looking and bashing someone, shouldn't you at least try to give it a try? Isn't that what this great world is all about?! [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]In stead of looking and bashing someone, shouldn't you at least try to give it a try? Isn't that what this great world is all about?! [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I can bash whatever I want whenever I want and don't need to take crap from you. And what about this world is so great?[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I can bash whatever I want whenever I want and don't need to take crap from you. And what about this world is so great?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . I think I would be in trouble if you were standing next to me. . I would probably get hurt ^_^

Seriously though - I was not trying to ensue a fight with you, I was just saying, why come out with fists flying? I know what it is like to hate/dislike people/things, but I think you are taking this a bit far with yelling at everyone. . Could just be me though ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . I think I would be in trouble if you were standing next to me. . I would probably get hurt ^_^

Seriously though - I was not trying to ensue a fight with you, I was just saying, why come out with fists flying? I know what it is like to hate/dislike people/things, but I think you are taking this a bit far with yelling at everyone. . Could just be me though ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I am not yelling at people. I am mearly stating my opinion on what I think the movie will be like, then defending my opinion when other people question it.[/b][/color]

man, son goten is rippin on everything here. man just settle down. i mean everyone is entitled to an oppinion but it doesent give you the right to start "fights" over. and when people spell words wrong you dont have to go and be an a** hole about it.......jeeezzzzz.
and i dunno if il go and see the movie. i dont really like marshal mathers but you never know. just because i dont like his music doesent mean he wont be a good actor......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I can bash whatever I want whenever I want and don't need to take crap from you.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I think that is what Devon was thinking about you ripping on people. I was just saying you don't have to retaliate on everyone else that has an opinion and says something about it. Yes, it is your right and freedom to say anything to anyone you want, I don't think that anyone was really denying that fact.

I was just saying that you should give him a chance in an actor's roll. I don't think HE made the movie, he is just in it. With all the other actors and actresses that are in the movie, they might really turn out a surprising performance and make the movie that much better.

Overall, I really don't want you to think that I am really trying to pick a fight with you. I respect you as both a fellow board member, and as a good poster. I don't know why it seemed that you were on the defensive the whole time here any time anyone said anything to you, but I am pretty sure that no one wants to fight with you, but perhas bring your attitude to the center here. You hate Eminem, great, but if someone says something contrary to your ideas and beliefs, are they wrong for it? . . *shrug* We'll see. . [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i]
[B]Why is everyone womping on Son Goten? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Who is 'womping' on Son Goten? I was definitely NOT trying to pick a fight with him. I like the guy. He has never done anything to me. . *shrug* all in how you see it though, I can only try to defend myself. Sorry. . [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I will be watching the movie it seems like it would be a good movie.It shows that if you try hard enuff you can make it out of tha ghetto and become someone.But i guess alot of people on here dont understand how hard it is growing up in the ghetto.So dont they cant relate to the movie.Or they think the movie iz gonna be dumb because eminem is in it.And they dont like eminem because he talks about gays and isn't afraid to say anything unlike them.:)