Mitch Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] Oh well. . not like anyone really worries about my age when I post anyways ^_^ Everyone probably thought I was like 10 anyways :D [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] I didn't think you were ten. I knew you were 21 from some intuitional knowledge (I looked at your profile :p)[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]Hmm not only am I feeling really old but also really small :rolleyes: Name: Kevin Perez. Age: 19 Weight: 120 lbs Height: 5,1 if anyone makes a joke about this I'll bite your knee caps off. As I said before not only am I feeling old but small now. :blush: :blush: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] *makes joke about Kev being 5"1* *gets knees bitten off* :toothy: Hey, don't feel old, you're only 5 years older than me![/color]
Genkai Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 desbreko: yo!! another jonathan in the hood!! wll, your jonathOn, but it's all good... i feel tall.....^_^
ChibiV Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Age:19 Height:4'11" --yes, I'm very short Eyes: dark brown Hair: brunette (spelling) Weight: 95 lbs Occupation: Student Intrests: Computer Fav Anime: dbz Other: Very lazy
Omni Slash Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1] Age: 13 Height: 5'1 Eyes: Brown Hair: Blonde Weight: Not sure really, but I am really, really light. >< Occupation: None Interests: Music, Movies, Girls, Skating Fav Anime: Dragonball/Z/GT, Kenshin, and Cowboy Bebop Other: :mrt:[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
MathGuy2 Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Age: 13 Height: let me check...A little over 6 11-inch papers, so about 5'10" Eyes: Brown Hair: Black Weight: 160-something, maybe Occupation: High-school student Intrests: School (yes I'm weird), computer science, God and the reason for our existence (how and why) Fav Anime: er...I don't watch anime...maybe Digimon? Other: Yep, genkai_yyh, I'm 13, and I'm in High School, and yes, I live in the USA. Long story. Also, I enjoy the technical side of computers.
Genkai Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 wut do you mean "yes, genkai_yyh"? did i say something to you i dont remember? O.o
MathGuy2 Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 No, you said a few posts back that Scotland is cool because you go to highschool when you are 13 (or something to that effect) - to someone else.
Hyper Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 Age: 11 Height: 5'1 Wieght: 95 lbs. Eyes: Green-blue Hair: Brown Occupation: none right now.. Intrests: Anime, video games, computers, drawing.. Fav anime: Yu-Gi-Oh! or Digimon and Spirited Away. Other: Well..I'm making a website..
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ok, so I was bored and decided to look back through the profiles of everyone has posted. . and just on a side note here, about 3 out of every 4 people are under 18. O.o Only 1/3 of the people who post are legal age? I don't know why I am really bringing this to anyone's attention. I knew that I was older, I suppose if anything I am surprised that there were as many over 18 then I thought. . Ummm, ya ^_^ I suppose looking at the numbers, that isn't really that big of a deal =) So. . hurray! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i] [B] [color=red] *makes joke about Kev being 5"1* *gets knees bitten off* :toothy: Hey, don't feel old, you're only 5 years older than me![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] :bawl: Great saying your 5 years younger then me makes me really feel old now -_-. *Bites Knee caps off for good measure* Let that be a lesson to you, don't make fun of the vertically impaired. :rolleyes: I swear! I would make a 5 feet under club if I didn't think the idea was nerdy. *shakes fist* :demon:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now