Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well yes polymerization was originally printed in LOB only, and yes soon they will be totally out of stock, but when the structure decks come out in english, there is a polymerization in the kaiba structure deck, and i think some other ones have it, not sure, but anyway you don't have to worry because after the structure decks come out, you will be able to practically buy the best cards in the game through the decks
Posted
Poor thinking on the maker's part. Polymerization should be common, or at least Rare, not it's current Super Rare status.

Yes, all structures come with polymerizations. And if you have an english one, when we meet remind me to mock you for buying them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Uh folks i have both the starter decks and there wasn't a polymerzation. I had to get the Red Eyes Black Dragon tin and i opened up one of the blue eyes boosters and guess what i found.... POLYMERZATION!!! Which i think is funny, cause that same day at the mall i was talking to this guy and he said that Polymerzation is one of the hardest cards to find and then later that day WHAM!! I got polymerzation!! I can now make my Black Skull Dragon!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Just thought i would share that little story with you, you should keep trying,oh and some locations to get a Blue Eyes booster packs are as follow:

Target
Toys R Us
Walgreens
Or buy one of the tins
Or try K-Mart.
I'd say Wal-Mart but it just depends on what packs they have.
Posted
Whoa... you found it in a blue eyes booster?
I bought like 5 of them but I havnt even gotten one
Daing you must be really lucky lol
Posted
Well i had to search since August so yes i was majorly lucky. I felt super giddy when i saw it, i was sitting in our car opening the packs and there it was before me. Oh and this next Saturday i'm entering a tourney. Hope i win, although i know it'll be tough. Oh you know what sucks, you can only have ONE monster reborn, good thing i got Magician of Faith.
Posted
Yeah one monster reborn is one of the rules in the official torunaments. We still have one going on right now its the 5'th round its going pretty slow though (I havnt had a duel in the tourny scince wednesday, next duel is coming up on monday).
Posted
OH before i forget. Try to buy the newest booster, it just came out last Friday, its called: Pharoh's Servant. This guy i know got a Thousand Eyes Restrict in it. So yeah get those too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...