Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Top 5 bands


Recommended Posts

Guest Soft mush
Posted
I am bored so I think I'll make a new thread.
My top 5 favourite bands EVER are :

5 . Steriophonics
4 . REM
3 . Travis
2 . U2

And at number 1, one of the greatest and most influentional bands of all time : Queen.

Speaking of which, it's Freddy Mercury's annaversy this year.
Posted
[b]Lemme see now...(in order):
At the number one spot is *drum roll* is Gorillaz! *loud whoops and cheers*
Number two spot is.....Gorillaz!
At Number three, yep, you guessed it: Gorillaz!
Making themselves very comfortable in the four spot are Gorillaz...
*drum roll*
And the number five spot goes away to....Limp-Gorillaz!
:D[/b]
Guest firemac
Posted
my list will change as I'm intorduced to new bands
5. Sum41
4. Gorillaz
3. Daft Punk
2. P.O.D.
1. Alien Ant Farm
Posted
5. GLAY
4. Porno Graffitti
3. hide
2. LUNA SEA
1. L'Arc~en~Ciel
Posted
[color=rainbow]
1)Eve 6
2)Sum41
3)Dave Matthew's band
4)Blink 182
5)Treble Chrager
My fav of all time!!! Eve 6 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...