Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]It's just an intimidation factor I presume. Just makes him look "tougher" as that is often seen with the 'big guys' in things. Like, let's say you're watching some action flik, and some guy orders some big burly body guard to go beat someone up... what is one thing they typically do? Right, crack their knuckles, their neck, or whatever it may be..


Though, when I watched it last night, I found it interesting that Buu did this. Considering he doesn't have any bones...[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
yah, hes kind of like one of those psychotic killers that always twitch and stuff.:wigout:
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]HAHAHAHA. . I was thinking the same thing Will. . I was like - GET OVER IT!!

I saw this post and just busted out laughing. Too funny.

I agree with everyone else. . just for looks and to make him seem tougher. . oh, and to take up time in the show. They never could get the point across with just one episode. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i saw the ep today and i was wondering, does anyone know if there is some reason buu keeps cranking his neck? [/B][/QUOTE]

I seriously don't know but then I came to think.
How come every time i decide to roll my neck back i can crack something?
Oh, and Piro, I thought cracks were caused by air bubbles,
not bones??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]It's just an intimidation factor I presume. Just makes him look "tougher" as that is often seen with the 'big guys' in things. Like, let's say you're watching some action flik, and some guy orders some big burly body guard to go beat someone up... what is one thing they typically do? Right, crack their knuckles, their neck, or whatever it may be..


Though, when I watched it last night, I found it interesting that Buu did this. Considering he doesn't have any bones...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, i thought it was weird too about the not having bones thing,but if they just made it that way to make buu look tougher, i think they're overdoing it a little bit.
Posted
[color=red]That is waaaay overdone and just annoying. I'm glad it pretty much stopped after a few episodes.

And, yes, the popping sound is caused by air bubbles in the fluid around your bones. You put enough pressure on them that they pop, allow the fluid to move more freely, and you feel better. Of course, I've also heard that it can help lead to arthritis...

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
i hope you dont have any air bubbles in your spinal fluid... otherwise you probably have some very serious health problems... but yes... re-straightening your spinal column does allow the fluid to flow better, helping to transport vital vitamins and antibodies throughout the nerve system.
And yes... too much "popping" can wear the cartalage between the bones, leading to arthritis.

but yea... the main reason is for intimidation factor... and yes... is way overdone...
Guest boogeta
Posted
I just think that they put it in for the suspense:wigout:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...