Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was either Dirty Pair Flash or Bastard Resurrection... but I know it isn't... it might be either Saber Marionette J or My Dear Marie...
Guest Chiximi
Posted
That looks to be from the "Iczer" series :D Seems like It's "Iczelion"

(Its been released commercially here for a while... by... US Manga Corps, I think?)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chiximi [/i]
[B]Seems like It's "Iczelion"
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what it's probably English-ified as.

And people, read the damn posts before posting... I already answered the question. Unless you have something of use like Chiximi.
Posted
So its the Iczelion... I'll keep an eye out for that one... it looks like a good series just from the cover... and cutter... dubbed is the word :)
Guest Chiximi
Posted
Thank you wrist cutter, I did notice that. I figured I would tell you what it was called when it was brought over to the US commercially.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...