Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hehe,I went to Funcoland today,just to check out what they had,it was fun. Hehe,I was looking around,and I came across this Sega Genesis sitting on the counter,I sorta wanted it,but ya know,I don't exactly have money. My brother has a Sega Genesis & a 32x,but I wanted my own. Then when I was in line to pay for a pack of Dbz crazybones,the guy who was going to give the Sega to the funcoland guy asked if I wanted it,I was kinda shocked,I mean its not often that people give you things for free... I said sure,although I didn't know if it would work or not,but hey,it was free,so I didn't lose anything. But when I got to the cashier to pay for the dbz crazybones,the guy said i could have the pack for free,I was like,yeah um,"seriously". Hm,my lucky day... When I was about to walk out the door,the guy asked if I wanted all the dbz crazybones(5 packs to be exact),I was like um,ok... When I got home I tryed out the Sega,and it works fine,even better than my brothers.... Heh,I had a very lucky day,aside from the part were I had a headach most of the day. I'm serious,this did happen,today.. Very weird,guess I was just getten a brack,from all that High school.:):wigout: :wigout:
Posted
Wow, your Funco land is cool. The one near me is quite different. There's some fat guy drinking scotch runnning the place. You come in and he points to a gun leaning against the wall and says "Look around for five minutes, get what you want, and get out." And if you shoplift you get a free ride in a cop car. Now that's hospitality.
Posted
well now
wat a coincidence
except mine involved a little money. n i mean little
i went to suncoast to buy the 3 dvd set of the entire 0079 gundam series. the set cost around $100. but heres the crazy thing, the guy gave it to me for $30, which is wat i had in my wallet. n he even tossed in a gundam figure. either i was imagining things or i just got some pretty expensive sh!t for not even half the price
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted by White Digivise:
England sounds like a great place to visit. *Big Smiles* :D [/QUOTE]

I hated it when ifirst moved to England, but i got used to it, But i move back at the end of the school year:D I dont think there are any funcolands here either. But when i lived in the states i never saw one. Maybe they dont have them in new mexico.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...