Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone like his music? Personally, I'm obsessed with him....I've been to 4 of his concerts before and they're just too funny! I can't wait 'till his next album. He's the only artist I'll listen to when it comes to comedy, and a little of the Jerky Boys also.
Posted
I love Al's spoof. One of the most hilarous of the songs is "Amish Paradise". My current fave is "Dare to be stupid", a spoof of "Dare", one of the major songs from Transformers: The Movie.
Posted
Are you sure? They were both from the film. And it didn't have the same tune... but anyway. Al's great. He's been in all three Naked Gun films, ya know.
I love 'Living la vida Yoda' and the one about Anakin Skywalker. The Eminem spoof is great too- exactly what I think of him as well. I haven't heard that many others. My friend's got an entire album of his.
Posted
Weird Al is a musically comedic genius. He inspired me and my cousins to write song parodies... a lot of song parodies.

Some of my favorite Weird Al songs are "The Night Santa Went Crazy," "Phony Calls" (Waterfalls by TLC), "Eat It" (Beat It by Michael Jackson), "Fat" (Bad by Michael Jackson), "Since You've Been Gone," and "All About The Pentiums" (All About The Benjamins by Puff Daddy).
Posted
[color=red][b]I like Wierd Al. I have not listened to him in a long time tho. Anyone seen the movie UHF with Al in it?[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I like Wierd Al. I have not listened to him in a long time tho. Anyone seen the movie UHF with Al in it?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkred].::Raises Hand::. I have! Even if I didn't like it. :p Personally I love Weird Al Yankovich. I have only seen him in concert once though. It was a great concert! My first ever too. :raspberry [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I like Wierd Al. I have not listened to him in a long time tho. Anyone seen the movie UHF with Al in it?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I love UHF. That movie would've done pretty well if it hadn't opened that the same time as an Indiana Jones movie, Batman, a Robocop, and about 50,000 other hit movies. I even saw his Behind The Music special.
Posted
UHF is my favorite comedy movie I think. I have seen and heard almost basically ANYTHING Weird Al, so if you guys have any questions , feel free to PM me. :) Btw, Livin' la Vida Yoda is not made by Weird Al, even though it's a pretty clever and funny song. Just thought I'd let ya' in on the info. ;)
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I love Wierd Al. . he was so funny. I sadly have not listened to him in many years, but wierd enough, I have begun to d/l several of his songs on KaZaA.

I think one of my all time favorite movies has to be UHF. It is such a great movie, and you get to see the 'early' Kramer ^_^ lol. well. . that's where I am saying they go his character from, just modified a bit.

I saw the behind the music, and it is wierd to see that his journey has been an uphill struggle for most of his life, but I think the world is a lot less stressful because of his music ^_^

Rock on Wierd Al! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Weird Al is ok, I have two cd's and think hes funny but I wouldn't consider him one of my fave. musicians. I haven't listened to any of his stuff in a while because some of it is kinda stupid. My friend is to obsessed though and says AL's his "mentor". whatever:therock:
Posted
omg i used to love al, i had liek everone of his cd's. I havent listened to him in awhile. Is he mkaing a new cd, or did he make one since running with scissors...?
Posted
[size=1]First time I heard anything by him was one of my friends singing at lunch last year. _ _ And later, at his house. Weird Al will forever be associated with him in my mind. Scary thought.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]Wierd Al is the coolest musican ever, even if he only makes remakes of songs.[/COLOR]
Have you ever listened to the song "The Night Santa Went Crazy"? That song is great I played it at a X-mas party at my house and my friends roared with laughter.:naughty:
Posted
[size=1]Yesh. Some of my friends still refer to it "Sara's Song." Rather disturbing, that. But they'd been trying to cheer me up, and the song finally made me laugh.[/size]
Posted
[color=red] Yeh, I like him. I haven't heard anything new from him for quite some time, I'll admit, though. But I still have that one Yoda song stuck in my head, heh. Sometimes It'll just pop into my head and I'll break off singing it for some random nothingness of reason.[/color]
Posted
"The Night Santa Went Crazy" is just too funny. I also play it on Christmas to annoy my cousins and stuff. Of course, they find a way of getting me back by breaking all the presents I receive. :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Heh, Weird Al is the [i]King[/i]. I like all of his stuff, but in particular, all his Polkas. Heh heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

Absolutely love the Polkas! The man's a comic and creative genius!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheDarkOtaku [/i]
[B]I agree, his polkas are hillarious. I especially love the one from "Running with Scissors". That was really funny too. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh my god, the one with all the songs combined into one...That song is hilarious.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]Oh my god, the one with all the songs combined into one...That song is hilarious..... [/B][/QUOTE]

There's more than one, there's three, heh heh. ^_^;

Polka your eyes out, Alternative Polka and Polka Power. Not counting Bohemian Polka, which is just one song--Bohemian Rhapsody by queen. It's probably the best though, heh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...