OtakuBoards

We need a Power Rangers section!

Devidramon

At my school, people used to make fun of the kid that watched power rangers, and that was when we were just 11.

Then again, that was less to do with the fact that he watched it, and more to do with the fact that he acted it out (with himself) everyday. He'd walk up to a teacher, and he'd (seriously) say: "Miss!! Miss!! The enemies are chasing me!!"

I don't know why I brought that up.. it just came to mind :S

[color=red]:haha: Dude, power rangers is so a [b]fad[/b]. A dead one in my mind, not to mention. I'd have to say only the first season was good, up until the green ranger or whatever he was called...for then on...[i]dissipation[/i]. Anyways, what does Power Rangers have to do with anything [size=2]O[/size]_o . If you want to talk about it though, you can use the [b]TV forum[/b][/color].

[color=royalblue]I guess the thing is, it isn't anime.

Granted, we have a Music, Movies and TV forum...but we made that forum because people were discussing non-anime TV shows in Otaku Lounge. So it was necessary to produce that forum.

It's kind of like the situation we have with Star Wars. There [i]are[/i] some die-hard SW fans on the boards...but not enough to warrant an entire forum for the subject. The same could be said for Power Rangers. But certainly, you're welcome to discuss it in Music, Movies & TV.[/color]