Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]I'm way ahead of you. What I do with my half-human idea is that he tries to do some super-human feats, but his human half won't allow him to. That's where he has to learn to cope with limits.[/color]
Posted
I think I might be a little late but here is my character

Name : shadow
Type : reploid
Gender: male
Age : 1 year

Shadow's armor is a mix of dark blue and black . He has a black ponytail coming out the end of his helmet. He has deep blue eyes
and is tall. He tends to be a loner doing things his own way.

Shadow was developed by the metacorp company a prototype of his kind. He has the abiltity to adapt physically to the need depending on the surroundings (allowed by the new morph chip installed in him). He was built to take out larger and more powerful mavericks/reploids . Not very much else is known about him .He is also the only reploid in existence so far using this new technology called the morph chip.Also is able to absorb enemy data and use it to a degree

Weapons:
Shadow sabre: An energy blade with power and speed and has the ability to adapt like shadow because of the morph chip inside him and his weapons

Omega buster: highly capable energy buster that uses the morph chip in him that is both in shadow and his saber. It charges and has rapid fire capabilties

G-Wings :long metal wings on shadows back that uses gravity energy to propel him short distances at high speeds(dashing) and it also allows limited flight and can be used as weapons because they are very sharp.

Energy sheild: sheild made up of energy that shadow deploys and if arced right can turn long range fire back on the user.

NON-LETHAL EQUIPMENT
Morph chip: Updates shadow's body and equipment to the need of the situation. (becoming stealthier when needed ,faster when needed)


Comm:comm device that can tap into and memorize other signals from his
Current siganals memorized
Meta corp advisors and officials
Maverick hunter signals


Shadow armor #34
Shadow's custom armor affited w/ a morph chip and is lightweight
Posted
[color=royalblue]Ahh! Finally...I did a sketch of Proteus. It's only a concept, mind you...but it'll do for now. I finally got my damn scanner to work again. ^_^

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=298146[/IMG]

As you can see, it's a bit rushed and blah...but you get the idea. ^_^

[/color]
Posted
Well, since James is doing it, I might as well do it too.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=296884[/IMG]

Kudos to Flash for drawing it. And yes, while I've already shown off the Warlock pic in the main thread, I thought I might as well put it here as a way of recording.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...