OtakuBoards

Computer Hardware Section?

I don't know about you guys, but often times I like talking about computer hardware rather than computer software. I think it'd be cool if you guys opened a Hardware section on OB. After all, half of gaming IS the hardware. :)

Also, this could be a 'Tech Support' type place where people post any computer problems they have and then other members on here help to try to fix it!

Just an idea. :)

Ah, ok. I did notice that PC Forum, however I didn't know if it was just focusing on games or if we can use it for hardware discussion also.

And what about 'Tech Support'? Can we post computer related problems in there as well?

[color=royalblue]You gotta do a little research, man. ;)

There are numerous tech support threads in the PC forum. I've seen quite a few where people have posted and asked for help with a particular problem...

So, yes. The forum you desire already exists. :drunk:[/color]

Score three for 1337, three posts, all preventable if only the brain inside the unusualy brash skull had decided to search these wonderous boards before hand. :) Thats ok, you only have eight posts...only thirty seven point five percent of your time was spent here. :)

With that said, I do believe that the fact that PC/MAC was placed in a rather eluding section of our community, "Gaming Otaku", however it does not take a rocket scientist to read: "PC/MAC gamers and [b]tech heads[/b] meet here".

That is all :)

Neither does it take a rocket scientist to insult the newbie. As you so eloquently pointed out, he (she?) has been here only 10 posts (as of now)...and he happened to post it the day of his registration.

Why is everyone taking out their angers on newly-registered members trying to get a feel for this place and applying what they have used in other message boards here?