Kittie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 please comment on it!!! SihT SI WoH I LeeF I'm enveloped in Darkness the Shadows have consumed my Soul Left me empty...hollow... Not knowing which way to turn I search for Death And not finding Him Only brings more pain and torment To my already dead Soul I guess I've been judged My Fate already sealed Doomed to wander this world... Alone with Misery... Drenched in my own blood... My 'Life' is all I know of heaven And all I need of Hell...
Roxy89 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=indigo]Wow!!!!!That is reallly good...You are very good at writing.:cool:...Keep it up!..:wigout::D[/color] ~:devil:~
Kittie Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 thanx for reading it Roxy!! at least 1 person read it...so i don't feel so bad!! um..anyway...thanx!!! :D
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I'm reading it, since I love poems and all. I think this is great. Did you actually write this yourself. Congrats on that. *Smiles* :)
Sara Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I read it. Very strong ending.... Very good...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]That isnt my kind of poem but its good, [/B][/QUOTE] yeah same thing except it sux(j/k) :D :D :D but really, very nice
Kuja Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]that is cool kittie... where ya been i havent seen ya around lately... oh well your getting ready for something lol... cant wait till ya come did i meantion cool poem?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desert Shadow Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [b]Wow, intresting. I like it, neat! You are good at that. Haha, i figured out what the title was after awhile. Silly me.[/b]
Chris.C Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Thatz a really cool poem! I think ur a great poet.;)
Kittie Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 thanx to everyone who read it!!! :wigout: yes, i actually wrote that White Digivise...:D what types of poems do you like Cecil?! because i write more than just dark poetry...:babble: and kuja i've been here and there...getting ready for this and that! :) couple more weeks! :eek: once again thanx for the kind words everyone!!! :D :babble:
lil_hell4t Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 whoa....thats great!!!! how long did it take u 2 rite that masta peice?...good stuff:p :cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now