Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it has very little to do with being ignored, I guess, but I just wrote it in like 5 minutes.


Otaku Boards are Busy
People here and There
Noone seems to pay attention
Noone seems to care

But they care about each other
They care about the board
It's just the stupid n00bs like me
They always get ignored

Forum rules are way too long
Black and white is plain
Maybe James could make it rainbow
TN plays that game

These boards are version six point o
But how was number one
After version four point o
It ruined all the fun

I guess I'm just a newbie
Spamming up the board
That's what people tell me
That's why I'm ignored
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
*sigh* beautiful, beautiful.Lol. Version 1 was my personal favorite...yet I can't seak for others. Other than that, s'pretty good for writing it in 5 min. :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red] The part that made it wonderful was the rhythmical flowing scheme of it. It just flew all over tha page with all of that rhythm flow it has. That's what made it work great. it was catchy.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...