Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just browsing throw today and I notice a bunch of post about the new movie and I got to think about who I would want to play in it. Here they are:

Goku: Robin Shou (Mortal Kombat, Beverly Hills Ninja)
Gohan: Mark Ducoscus (*sp) (Double Dragon, The Crow series)
Vegita: Jet Li (Leathal Weapon 4, Romeo Must Die)
Piccolo: Jean Claude-Van Damme (Street Fighter, Replicant)
Krillin: Couldn't think of somebody
Bulma: Sandra Bullock (The Net, forces of nature)
Chi-Chi: I'm not sure what her name is but she played in Resident Evil and the Fifth Element
Cell: I had somebody in mind but I completely forgot
Frieza: Vin Deisil (Pitch Black, XXX)
Posted
there is already a thread about this called the charactors and one called something like the movie.

if i was you i would delete this so it doesnt get closed and clutter up the board.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...