Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Mainstream but still Underground...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anybody here know any bands that are mainstream but seem underground? I just started listening to Chevelle and Cirrus. I thought they just came out but people told me that they were old bands...hmm, how shocking...;)
Posted
Most rock bands I listen to, I had never heard of myself, but that's probably because I had never been the biggest rock fan until now. Among the most notable were Korn and Limp Bizkit, but that was years ago when I was first introduced to them.

yay, my 500th post.
Posted
Jimmy Eat World is a perfect example. They've been making records since 1994 and just now they start getting a little attention, but still not quite enough so that everybody knows who they are.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimrod [/i]
[B]Jimmy Eat World is a perfect example. They've been making records since 1994 and just now they start getting a little attention, but still not quite enough so that everybody knows who they are. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, that is a perfect example. I just started listening to them
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Good ole' Jimmy Eat World. One of my favorite bands. Didn't I introduce them to you Nimrod? Or made you relize it was them who sang some songs you knew?
Posted
I'm not sure what you mean by this... Bands that are doing well, but are still unknown to most people? Bands that are signed to bigger labels, yet aren't big themselves?

I find that most everyone knows who Jimmy Eat World is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...