Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys wats up,
I would like to join a Dragonball/z/gt rpg is anyone is starting one. The ones which already exist are too old and i was hoping someone would like to start a fresh new RPG. Please email me .
Thanks
goten
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
unlucky this is so totally spam, if u want to be in a DBZ RPG you should do one yourself, you shouldnt go posting thread saying you want to join one.
Posted
hey. Please look around. there're some DBZ RPG's around and if you're too late to join, just make one urself, but please dont make a thread like this. Please PM for such questions ;)
Posted
Days like this I wish I was a Mod. If there's one thing you should have done before even thinking about posting this was read the rules. Anyone with half a brain would have figured out that this is total spam.

Want to get the message out? Then ask in your signature. Do something other than [I]this[/I].

Thank you and have a nice life.
Posted
Everyone makes mistakes, let's not get heavy. The rules don't have a section on 'total Roleplaying ettiquite'. gotenssj_2002, I would suggest you start one of your own, or stick around and wait for a new one to be made. One will start, eventually. They always do. :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...