Kittie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 *sigh* has this happened to anyone?! i've had this lately and i don't like it!! (cha!) :rolleyes: how can i get rid of it or is there some cure to it?! spme help would be nice!! :D i need some :sleep: sometime...
Matt.D Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=rainbow] What'z insomnia?:confused: :confused: [/color]
Turkey Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Imsomnia is when you can't sleep. The best cure is to exersice the hell outta yourself, then take a hot shower and read a book in bed. Always works for me;)
James Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]*sigh* has this happened to anyone?! i've had this lately and i don't like it!! (cha!) :rolleyes: how can i get rid of it or is there some cure to it?! spme help would be nice!! :D i need some :sleep: sometime... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I've had little bouts of sleeplessness at times. There are a few things I do if I can't sleep. The best thing, in my opinion, is to heat up some hot chocolate and read a book. Warm milk has that soothing effect...it makes you feel really comfortable. Other than that, I sometimes sit up and play a video game or something...till I'm tired. Those suggestions aren't the best, but I hope that they help.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 watch the film, fight club, then you'll know what to do since the main character has insomnia, just don't become schizophrenic in the process :)
Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 watch a movie in the dark or read a book over and over again. It works for me! I couldnt get to sleep one night, so the rest of my family suggested we watch a movie, and I fell asleep near the end! But most nights I just read a book and hope it gets me to sleep
Guest Trotenks Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 i have a weird time i fal asleap everynight. Its about 3:30 am i hate it too.
tori Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I can never fall asleep before 4 AM.. even if I was up at like 6 the day before, I'll be dead tired, but I can never fall asleep... -.-;;
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 well, if anyone has insomnia my own cure is read, draw or something that doesnt involved watchin tv or comp. i do that till i drop dead on my bed, n sometimes, my desk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now