OtakuBoards

About the Banner/Avatar Request forum . . .

Sere Tuscumbia

Once again, I'm bothering you all, but is there any way you could make the Banner/Avatar Request Forum an all request forum? I've noticed that sometimes people need to request pictures, or sprite sheets (ok, I haven't looked, but I'm sure there's someone out there who would request one) or some other thing and it ends up in the Art Forum and such, even when it's not art.

It might help if the Banner/Avatar was an all request forum, so we won't get the Art Forum clogged with requests for pictures . . .

Just a suggestion.

[color=royalblue]Well...people shouldn't be requesting pictures in threads anyway. I mean, just general pictures...they should really get off their butt and search for themselves. lol

Requesting a banner or avatar is different, because you're asking for something custom made. It's not just some general image that you'd find online somewhere.

Also, if people want to request sprite sheets, they can use the [i]sprite forum[/i]...

So I think that's all pretty self explanatory.[/color]

Considering that I think you should be more lenient James. **tries his best to keep his proper english to a minimal**

Although that particular forum is specifically for banner and avatar request, some people are often unable to even create simple pictures. Some also may wish to request a personalized image for their webpage, etc...Should one not be able to utilize OB's seemingly limitless supply of artistic talent for more than just banners and avatars? YES.

Should we accept complete spam and useless requests... NO. I think that maybe there should be a tad bit of moderation, to filter out the poor requests, and allow the reasonable requests.