Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Oh Kami-sama.... it's become an epidemic.....
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I too really hate that smiley! :p <----KILL IT!!!
Roxy89 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] oh wow the great adam, has come to post for us to give us his knowledge, well anyways, yeah I want more smilies, tons more, I mean tons more! ^_^ speaking of smilies in this old vb I went there was a weird smilie where two smilies have sex, and I was like :eek: when I saw it [/B][/QUOTE]lol! I have never seen it before.But anyway yeah this smilie :p is weird....
Dessert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 dont diss that smily! it looks really kewl if you look at it upside down!
KAMAKAZI Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 the drunk smilie doesnt exactly look drunk.He looks something...else... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Dark Wish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=purple]yeah thanx a load...this new one seems...i dunno..kinda stuck up[/COLOR][/B]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] oh wow the great adam, has come to post for us to give us his knowledge, well anyways, yeah I want more smilies, tons more, I mean tons more! ^_^ speaking of smilies in this old vb I went there was a weird smilie where two smilies have sex, and I was like :eek: when I saw it [/B][/QUOTE] thanks for the info ^_^ lol
amibasuki Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 ah, who was it that said it looked constipated? I think it was Transtic, correct me if I'm wrong. the green :p smiley at the old Boards was my favorite. DARN you, Shini! DARN you to HECK!!! I'd like to do away with this little :) smiley as well, I never liked this one either, even at the old Boards...
Sara Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Wish [/i] [B] [B][COLOR=purple]yeah thanx a load...this new one seems...i dunno..kinda stuck up[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/QUOTE] Smug. It looks smug.
Guest bob Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 :p :p p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p come on i'll protect you all!!!
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 Well I'll just be using :D :cool: :) and :rolleyes: a lot more. What the?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh no!! THEY'RE NOT ANIMATED!!! DAMN YOU SHINJI!!! DDAAAAMMMMNNNNN YOOOUU!!!!!!
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Most of the time I just use ;) &:( I'm never gonna use the "one that sticks out tounge"
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Well I'll just be using :D :cool: :) and :rolleyes: a lot more. What the?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh no!! THEY'RE NOT ANIMATED!!! DAMN YOU SHINJI!!! DDAAAAMMMMNNNNN YOOOUU!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] You've cursed Shinji quite alot. Can I join in? DAMN YOU SHINJI. DDAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN YOOUU!!! I feel much better now...
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 It'd be so great if we could get his hands on him right now...
Roxy89 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]ah, who was it that said it looked constipated? I think it was Transtic, correct me if I'm wrong. the green :p smiley at the old Boards was my favorite. DARN you, Shini! DARN you to HECK!!! I'd like to do away with this little :) smiley as well, I never liked this one either, even at the old Boards... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=indigo][b]yeah the little green smilie was my fave too!I never really use :) alot...So I guess I don't hate it but then again I can't say I like it because I don't use it..ah well..I just want my green little smilie.....DAAAAAAAAAM YOU SHINJI!!DAAAAAM YOOOU!!!!!!!!:mad:.....AH I feel better:cool:[/COLOR][/b]
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I wonder if Shinji hates the :p smiley, just to keep this in topic. Of course, if he did, I would cover him with them. But that probably wouldn't work...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now