Jump to content
OtakuBoards

have you ever wonderd


Recommended Posts

Guest Trotenks
Posted
have you ever wonderd why and how we got here. What is the purpose of life. How does it work how did we get here. Why is it such a pain in the ***.
Posted
Yes I have but for me to tell you more details im sure it would get pretty racy.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]have you ever wonderd why and how we got here. What is the purpose of life. How does it work how did we get here. Why is it such a pain in the ***. [/B][/QUOTE]


no
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
well yeh I have, but what kind of sensical reply can u give to this post.
Posted
Well, for the boards here, I signed up so I could find my G/F and be with her here.

For life...it has to be a pain in the áss so we can learn. We all have our good days and bad days. But everyone has a purpose in life...you just don't really know it until you look back as an old person at what you've done all these years. How we got here? I'd go with divine creation...but no one truly knows...we're just here and we have to live with it.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm not going to choose to think about that.. to take a quote from Tommy Boy [i]Think of it this way, the average person uses 10% of their brain. How much do you use? One and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and balm resin.[/i] Yup, that's pretty much me..[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...