OtakuBoards

have you ever wonderd

Guest Trotenks

Guest Trotenks
have you ever wonderd why and how we got here. What is the purpose of life. How does it work how did we get here. Why is it such a pain in the ***.

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]have you ever wonderd why and how we got here. What is the purpose of life. How does it work how did we get here. Why is it such a pain in the ***. [/B][/QUOTE]

no

Well, for the boards here, I signed up so I could find my G/F and be with her here.

For life...it has to be a pain in the áss so we can learn. We all have our good days and bad days. But everyone has a purpose in life...you just don't really know it until you look back as an old person at what you've done all these years. How we got here? I'd go with divine creation...but no one truly knows...we're just here and we have to live with it.

[SIZE=1]I'm not going to choose to think about that.. to take a quote from Tommy Boy [i]Think of it this way, the average person uses 10% of their brain. How much do you use? One and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and balm resin.[/i] Yup, that's pretty much me..[/SIZE]