Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone fgure out what Fez's real name is???When Fez said his real name the school bell rang.Once the World Series is over.......all new 70's show.

Quote from Kelso
"Not Glued SUPERGLUED!!!!"
Posted
All the actor did was say all the names of the other characters. It's not possible to read his lips heh. They'll probably keep it up like they did with Kramer on Seinfeld. Was forever til anyone knew his first name.

Anyway, I like the show very much. Fox cancels every live action show I like (The Tick, Titus, etc)... so I'm glad they at least kept this.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]I just recently started watching this and it's pretty bad ***. Hide is #1, he is a bad *** that gets to live in someone elses house and blame everything on Eric! Last night I finally saw the first episode, it's great. I can't wait untill the series gets a little more, [i]in depth[/i]! :)[/size]
Posted
You liked the live-action Tick? It was nothing but a bunch of marriage references changed around for a superhero and a sidekick. Got pretty predictable sitcom-wise.

Anyway, I love That 70's Show. I laughed the first time I saw them all high and talking in a circle. The show is hilarious. I sing along with the theme song everytime it comes on.
Posted
I only got to see a few episodes of "That 70's Show"(mainly the one where The Rock and Ken Shamrock was on). I thought it was a pretty good show from what I've seen.

Anyway, whatever happened to "That 80's Show". I never did get to see 1 episode of that, but I was wantin to. How good(or bad)was this show compared to "That 70's Show"?
Posted
i absolutly love that 70s show. its so funny. i espicaly like the last episode. but kelsos my favorite charater. hes so funny. i havent missed one episode yet. well i saw the reruns but ive seen them all. and that 80s show was canceled. it dident get enough ratings to stay running.
Posted
[i]That 70's Show[/i] is awsome, lol. They keep you laughing through the whole show, and it almost never gets boring. My favorite character is Fez. "No...[b]I[/b] say good day." "Ohhh...Fu. That's a good one Hide!" haha

As for [i]That 80's Show[/i], it's the stupidest idea that anyone ever came up with for a show on Fox. It's not funny at all, even the idea is retarded. I saw it once and HATED it. I'm so glad they took it off the air.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...