Avalon Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 Anyone listen to them? I went out last week and finally bought their CD...I really liked it....
JCBaggee Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [color=red]Eh, they're alright. Not the best, but not the worst. --J.C.[/color]
vegeta rocker Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 They are alright. I don't like fell in love with a girl though.
Rancid Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [COLOR=blue]I don't mind them, they are a good band. All the new "The" bands are ok in my book.[/COLOR]
amibasuki Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [FONT=arial]blah, the White Stripes make me sick. the singer just whines the whole time. and the drummer sucks (don't get Anna started on it, she'd never shut up, lol.) [/FONT]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B][FONT=arial]blah, the White Stripes make me sick. the singer just whines the whole time. and the drummer sucks (don't get Anna started on it, she'd never shut up, lol.) [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I totally agree with you! They are terrible. The singer's voice is terrible! They rank up there with The Vines and The Hives for me. All terrible bands.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now