JAPwizard99 Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Does anyone have good description on how to get the unown pokedex in gold?
Nerdsy Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Catch at least three different types of Unknown, and talk to the guy standing outside the entrance to the Ruins of Alph. If that's not him (it's been a while since I played the game), just check around. He's somewhere in the Ruins of Alph section. To get Unknown to appear in the Ruins, you have to solve the puzzle. There's only one puzzle available when you first get there. If you're past that part, it's still very easy to find the original puzzle. There are only two entrances in the area, one of them leads to the Ruins, the other leads to the puzzle. It's the upper entrance that you want.[/COLOR]
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 How many different Unowns are there in the game?
Desbreko Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 [color=indigo]26, I think. One for each letter of the alphabet.[/color]
Makai Kite Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 I know how to access secret rooms with items in the Ruins of Alph. You figure out what the messages on the walls say. Use those clues and use an item, Pokemon move, or have a certain Pokemon in your party (I've accessed 2 of the 4 rooms). When you do this, go to the back of the cave and the wall will be smashed. Go through and you will see rooms with 4 Pokeballls each. Items include Heal Powder (bitter), Energypowder (bitter), Energy Root (bitter), Berry, Gold Berry, and other types of Berries. I found out about this yesterday. I wouldn't use the bitter powders, though.
Boo Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 ur talking bout crystal there ;) *notices the question is answered* Ok. You wont need me around here anymore then
Makai Kite Posted December 4, 2002 Posted December 4, 2002 Oh. I thought that the same was true with Gold and Silver.
Desbreko Posted December 4, 2002 Posted December 4, 2002 [color=indigo]Nope. They added a bunch of stuff to the Ruins of Alph in Crystal. That, along with the Battle Tower, is one of the main changes they made to Crystal.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now