OtakuBoards

What can't you live without?

Rain

[b]
[size=1]I couldn't live without probably another human being (I need someone to talk to, even a cannibal), and God.
Objectwise, I don't think I'd last very long without milk chocolate (not dark/plain), orange juice, and some sort of weekly physical or mental challenge to keep me from going insane.[/size][/b]

Pringles-especially sweet and sour flavour (the green tin), it's just so tasty

Silver Neckless-I've had it so long I can't remember what age I was when my mother gave it to me, I never take it off

Music-I don't think I could live without it, I'm always listening to it when I'm on the bus, bored, or have a new cd

[COLOR=green]Well, seeing as I have no friends in "real life" that live anywhere near me, I couldn't live without Otakuboards. (I was very close to insanity when the boards went from V5 to V6...)

I also couldn't live without Star Wars, since it is my favorite thing! *Hugs George Lucas. Lucas backs away in terror...*

But other than that (not including body parts and food/water) I can live without just about anything else...[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=firebrick]

To add to my list:

[b]Friends[/b] The only friends I have in life are the ones that don't think I am a complete freak. I thank those ones at school that see beyond that side of myself. Those are the only friends I have.

I will add more if I have any.

[/size][/color]

[FONT=arial][COLOR=purple][SIZE=1] Here is my listylist:D

[B]Friends/Family:[/B] This is pretty much a given. Friendsand Family are the only things that make me want to live each passing day.

[B]Otaku Boards:[/B]Well...its Otakuboards...Nuff' said.

[B]Food/Water/Essentials:[/B]Well, doy. You need all the "Essentials" to live, dont ya'?;)

[B]Leggy:[/B] Well, okay. Maybe I could SORTA live without meh Leggy, but it would be pretty hard;)

And that, my friends. Is the end of this Listylist.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

The only things that I probably couldn't live without, other than the basic essentials, are books, writing utensils and paper.

As long as I have my wits about me, and a way to transfer my ideas to paper, you can consider me content.

I can honestly live without luxuries. Television is the poison of the mind...

Then again, living without wrestling and my DBZ anthology would be fairly lame.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]The only things that I probably couldn't live without, other than the basic essentials, are books, writing utensils and paper.

As long as I have my wits about me, and a way to transfer my ideas to paper, you can consider me content.

I can honestly live without luxuries. Television is the poison of the mind...

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'll agree with that. Just give me some drawing supplies and I'm all set.

Oh, and a computer. And an internet connection. ^_^;

[color=blue][size=1]I see just about everyone here couldn't live without the internet...I expected that:p

I'll just add a few things to the list-o:

[b]Meat:[/b] I've always wondered how someone can become a vegetarian...I'd be starving after one day

[b]OtakuBoards:[/b] Pretty obvious

[b]TV[/b][/size][/color]

• 2 years later...
I wouldn't be able to live without

1) the interent like most have already said

2) my cat because it took me about 11 years to convice my mother to get her for me ^^

3) anime (especially Naruto) I'm addicted

4) music/ insturments) another addiction plus it comes me

5) My poetry) gets everything off of my mind

thats basically everything i couldnt live without besides my family/ food/water ect) :animesmil

Please do not bring back long dead topics. The last time this was posted on was back in 2002! If you feel there is still discussion value to a really old thread, open up a new thread about the topic versus bring back dead threads. Thanks!

-Panda