Personally I do not think that America should go to war with Iraq just yet, Iraq is already a country in ruins with many people dying each day from starvation, famine, and disease.
There even a war going on [I]within[/I] Iraq, between Saddam Hussein and the Kurdish people living in the North of Iraq, Salamania to name one of the cities, right now America going to war is not something that would help the Iraqi situation any further.
Until George W Bush gives more reason as to why he should go to war with Iraq, other than just all the time saying they have weapons of mass destruction in which they still do not have sufficient proof, he should wait for UN backing before going to war, even though he can go to war without their backing.
People are saying yes, lets go to war and topple the tyrant, Saddam Hussein, but they are not thinking of the Iraqi people.